Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? (784 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / 2018/2019 UNN PG Admission | See Requirements & Application Form / See What To Do Immediately You Are Offered UNN PG Admission (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good evening all.

I was just recently granted admission by FUNAAB to pursue my Master's degree. However due to some circumstances, I wish to defer my resumption till next year.
Who has done deferment of admission before in this school? What are the processes involved? Anybody with experience from other schools can share with me as well.
I may have to choose between deferment and forfeiture of the admission depending on information gathered as regards to cost and stress of deferment.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? by 2special(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
in unilag you pay tuition fee and write a letter to PG office stating why you wants to defer your admission
Re: How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? by intricate(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm an undergraduate student of FUNAAB and I deferred last session. It is a very stressful procedure but then the first step is to confer with the HOD of the department he will be in the best position to guide you.
Re: How Can I Defer FUNAAB PG Admission? by intricate(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
But you have to pay for the deferred session

(1) (Reply)

ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture / What Is The Full Meaning Of GSS In School Pls / Breaking: Greenspring Students Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.