Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Design The Perfect Logo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Design The Perfect Logo (683 Views)

I Would Design The Best Bank That Comes With A Bank Account / Thinking Logo Design: The Deeds And Dons / Web Design: The Pillars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design The Perfect Logo by GrowSeoagency(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Unfortunately, many people underestimate the concept of creating a logo. When they look at an icon, they fail to admire the work done. But contrary to such a perception, developing a good illustration is a test of size, because it is rare that people connect to a badly created design. Anyone can create an illustration but the icons are not just an illustration; it is a graphical representation of a company or entity. They are not just symbols, they are more than that. What a company is, its activity is illustrated by an icon.

So, what makes it a good illustration?

Many people are wondering what it takes to design a catchy logo. Is it color, typography or is it a unique element that only designers know? But in reality, all you need to design a perfect logo is creativity.

Stay simple

The major mistake that most people make is to complicate their designs too much. Nobody wants to see designers show their design skills by developing things that no one can understand. The best thing to do would be to stay simple but creative. Think about the most popular illustrations and you will see that they are simple.

Think about the psychology behind the colors

Each color represents a different emotion related to the brand. Some of the most used colors are the emotion they evoke:

• Yellow: appetizing, friendly and warm.
• Orange: profitable, fun and innovative.
• Red: Aggression, passion and danger.
• Pink: Flirty, girly or feminine.
• Brown: rustic or rural.
• White: simple, clean and pure.
• Black: Class and sophistication.
• Violet: Dignity, luxury and wealth.
• Blue: success, calm and confidence.
• Green: environmentally friendly, fresh and natural.

A mark should define a logo; Not the opposite

It must be remembered that an illustration should not define a brand, but rather the opposite. The icon should convey about the company and its kind.

Think about the future

Any corporate icon must also be relevant several years later. All designers must keep in mind that such illustrations must be timeless.

There is immense competition in the graphics industry. Creative minds boiling constantly develop innovative ideas, so that the margin of error is reduced. You must constantly update and reinvent yourself to meet industry standards. Stagnating is not what designers are and not what artists should aspire to achieve.
Re: How To Design The Perfect Logo by gyrationtech(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice post. Very informative and inspiring post. Personally I like sophisticated designs. I design on the go, with my smartphone.

I have a YouTube channel where I display my work and teach mobile graphics designing..

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Urgently Needed / Easy And Best Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student / Need A Template Like Zealmat.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.