Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

2007 Camry SE 900K - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Camry SE 900K (2603 Views)

Sharp Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Model SE @ #900k / Sold!!!Registered Toyota Camry 03 SE:900k. / Sold!!! 2004 Toyota Camry SE @ 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2019
The car gear got bad 2 months ago, I took it to the gear mechanic, I got it fixed and it started developing issues again the second time. This time it affected the the crankshaft.
The car gear count gear 1 and gear 2.. On the third one it revs and return back to gear 1 instead of 3.
It's advisable to change the gear if you want to buy the this car (That's why I'm leaving the price this low) It is a v6 engine and it's a very neat car. The gear pin is 22. I want to sell it off and use the money for other thing.

You just have to change the two things (gear and possibly the crankshaft and you are good it go) to get the car working perfectly!!

Interested serious minded buyer can call or WhatsApp me on this line.. 08077080782

I base in Ibadan

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 2:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Engine

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 2:31am On Sep 07, 2019
More

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Back view

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 4:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Meaning transmission and engine replacement. Okay, let's add towing, and all the fluids, mech labour and other unseen damages, which would bring a total of +-1m, can I pay 120k?

5 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Rextizzle(m): 4:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Dead car

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:
Meaning transmission and engine replacement. Okay, let's add towing, and all the fluids, mech labour and other unseen damages, which would bring a total of +-1m, can I pay 120k?
Carry your bad mouth commot for my thread, who ever told you you'll have to replace the engine. Na the gear you go replace. Your expenditure won't be half of that money you wrote. Just pass if you do not have anything meaningful to say

7 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Dead car
What makes it a dead car? Cos the gear is bad? I'll like to know oga.

3 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by airex(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:
just go and steal the car instead.

10 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Smilealways11:
The car gear got bad 2 months ago, I took it to the gear mechanic, I got it fixed and it started developing issues again the second time. This time it affected the the crankshaft.
The car gear count gear 1 and gear 2.. On the third one it revs and return back to gear 1 instead of 3.
It's advisable to change the gear if you want to buy the this car (That's why I'm leaving the price this low) It is a v6 engine and it's a very neat car. The gear pin is 22. I want to sell it off and use the money for other thing.

You just have to change the two things (gear and possibly the crankshaft and you are good it go) to get the car working perfectly!!

Interested serious minded buyer can call or WhatsApp me on this line.. 08077080782

I base in Ibadan

Smilealways11:
Carry your bad mouth commot for my thread, who ever told you you'll have to replace the engine. Na the gear you go replace. Your expenditure won't be half of that money you wrote. Just pass if you do not have anything meaningful to say

You are either fraudulent or a weyrey.
22PIN transmission and an all aluminium Engine crankshaft. Meaning I must also replace the journals, bearings, rings and valve stem seals and gasket. A full engine rebuild. A route someone won't attempt if he don't have access to genuine replacement parts so the easier option is replacement of both transmission and engine.
Hope you know this was caused by your high level of negligence?

Yeye dey smell. Carry your scrap comot jare!

5 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2019
airex:
just go and steal the car instead.
Only a thief or someone with tendencies to steal will advice others to do same. Idiota

1 Like

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Inception(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

Well I will offer you 200k. Very likely the engine is damaged. Gearbox is also gone.

I am just buying the body.

3 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Inception:

Well I will offer you 200k. Very likely the engine is damaged. Gearbox is also gone.

I am just buying the body.

Baba, you even price the body too cost sef

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Exponental(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:
Can you afford the 120k?... Definitely not.... Even to sell it as scrap is worth more than 120k.
@Op.... Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Exponental:
Can you afford the 120k?... Definitely not.... Even to sell it as scrap is worth more than 120k.
@Op.... Best of luck

You be my account officer abi?
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by aycapri(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Please don’t bash the op, he is honest enough to tell you the issue of the car. It now depends on the buyer.

7 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by femi4: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Smilealways11:

I base in Ibadan
its advisable you fix your car before bringing it out for sale

3 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by tightpussy156: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
@op truth been told i like ur honesty like others say u selling a dead car.it means who ever buy this car is buying the body.so that amount is to high for this car if u will sell for 300k I arrange for it immediately to be with towed so repairs can start on the car.to fix a car with all this no easy.sometimes more problems even come in when fixing different from the one u mentioned in ur post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by aycapri(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
femi4:
sincerely, because people would give you ridiculous price you never expected that you may even regret posting the ad. Just try to fix and sell at a reasonable price.

5 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Inception(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
femi4:

Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by airex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

Only a thief or someone with tendencies to steal will advice others to do same. Idiota
Bastard... When they check u out now, people will discover u don't even have a single bicycle pedal. Wawa banza kawai

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
airex:
Bastard... When they check u out now, people will discover u don't even have a single bicycle pedal. Wawa banza kawai

Tell that to your frustrated life. Nonsense and ingredients. Bastard imbecîlé of useless parents.
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by airex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

Tell that to your frustrated life. Nonsense and ingredients. Bastard imbecîlé of useless parents.
shege Dan iska kawai. Commot better money buy car u dey look for Awoof. God punish you and your family up till your fifth generation.

4 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
tightpussy156:
@op truth been told i like ur honesty like others say u selling a dead car.it means who ever buy this car is buying the body.so that amount is to high for this car if u will sell for 300k I arrange for it immediately to be with towed so repairs can start on the car.to fix a car with all this no easy.sometimes more problems even come in when fixing different from the one u mentioned in ur post.

U guys should pity the guy naaa

Worst case is replacing the whole gear and engine...I’m not an expert on Toyota part though,so I apologize if my price speculation is off.. but will that even cost more than 600k?

300k is exploitation of seller’s situation, if he does the same to buyers, u guys will wanna crucify him
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
airex:
shege Dan iska kawai. Commot better money buy car u dey look for Awoof. God punish you and your family up till your fifth generation.
Na yourself and your family and generation you pray that evil prayer give.
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U guys should pity the guy naaa

Worst case is replacing the whole gear and engine...I’m not an expert on Toyota part though,so I apologize if my price speculation is off.. but will that even cost more than 600k?

300k is exploitation of seller’s situation, if he does the same to buyers, u guys will wanna crucify him

That engine and gearbox minus fluids and other service items and labour would take up to 800k.
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Unrated900(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Smilealways11:

You have time replying those fools

When ever someone posted a car someone that hasn't gotten a bicycle before in his or her entire life would be the one to start condemning the car.

Stupid sick people

As for me I dey always swear for them when ever I posted a car and they wana condemn it

They don't appreciate someone that Says the truth about the cars they wana sell

They like people on jiji that will says buy and drive not knowning it is never buy and move

I wish you quick sale bro

2 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Unrated900(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
airex:

Confirm I like that

Must they comment on every thread

Jobless people they are

Dont mind them bro

Just keep advertising your car someone would be Interested.

Leave those asshole

They do that to me also when ever I post a car

At the end I will write sold sold sold on it after few days and buyer will still comes from naira land

So bro lock up and face your self

They are all bunch of nuisance
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
kingreign:

That engine and gearbox minus fluids and other service items and labour would take up to 800k.

Wow...to fix a car...?? it doesn’t sound like A good transaction then
Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Chimookigwe: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Smilealways11:

A lot of idiots would quote you to put down your spirit and badmouth your vehicle, pay no mind to them. In reality, they are nonentities who have very mediocre lives, that's why they are always online talking nonsense.

Wash your vehicle, wash the interior and use petrol and a dry foam to clean the engine bay.

List the car across various online platforms and be honest with the state of the car just as you have done here.

You'll sell your car while those idle idiots would still be here trolling.

3 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by kingreign(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
All of you guys writing side insultive and derogatory comments and not being honest and brave enough to tell the truth and/or confront me personally, why don't you just go buy the car and save OP the stress by way of inheriting the car?

Cowards, nonentities, rubbish and ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: 2007 Camry SE 900K by Smilealways11: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread one way or the other. Your contribution positively or negatively is well acknowledged.

The car engine is in Top Notch condition and there would be no reason to change the car engine the only thing to change is the gear.

With the ridiculous offers I'm seeing here, I'll stick to keeping the car. I'll get the gear and fix it rather than letting it go for that ridiculously low price.

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

⭕⭕⭕Sold sold sold foreign Used 2011 Lexus Rx350 For Sale⭕⭕⭕ / 2006 Bmw 3 Series 2.2m / SOLD!!! Very Neat Registered 2012 Range Rover Vogue @7.2m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.