Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood (4613 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Father Pulls Out Gun On Girl Fighting His Daughter In Their Neighborhood (VIDEO) / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 07, 2019
The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out of Their Neighborhood. In the video, when translated in Igbo, they said everyone of them in this video is armed in self defense, that the South Africans ran away when they realized they were ready for them. Other Africans and foreigners were proud of them for saving their lives. To keep their moral high, they sang in warring Igbo songs and readiness to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCyMcde3YjE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow great.
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Igbos are fearless I must tell you.

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 07, 2019
But my question is that, why is it that when we say Nigerians in South Africa it sounds like u said igbos in South Africa?

This video just reminded me of this. Reno has earlier alleged that Buhari didn't respond because igbos are the Nigerians in SA. But why? if that statement is true?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by iornenge81(m): 4:41am On Sep 07, 2019
correctguy0900:
But my question is that, why is it that when we say Nigerians in South Africa it sounds like u said igbos in South Africa?

This video just reminded it. Reno has earlier alleged that Buhari didn't respond because igbos are the pipu in SA. Why only igbos there if that statement is true?
I see
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by helinues: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Not everything person dey brag of .. In foreign land for that matter..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by GavelSlam: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Hope their weapons carry licence?
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:
[s]Not everything person dey brag of .. In foreign land for that matter.[/s].

GavelSlam:
Hope their weapons carry licence?

Typical afonja. Ungrateful lots even though Igbos had to defend your kinsmen there despite your hatred for them. He will not ask if the South African killers are licensed. His first instinct is "are they licensed because he saw they are Igbos." These were the same afonjas rejoicing that Igbos were being killed. When is it bragging to defend yourself and stay up to ward off killers? First you enjoyed seeing Igbos killed, then when you realize Igbos have gotten upper hand or leveled with these killers, you change to "why are you bragging? Are they licensed?" Why are you afonjas like this? As one Niarlander said, if Igbos captured Boko Haram leader, afonjas will be asking " are you licensed or have authorization to capture him". All out of envy!

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by helinues: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Typical afonja. Ungrateful lots even though Igbos had to defend your kinsmen e. He will not ask if the South African killers are licensed. Is first instinct is "are they licensed because he saw they are Igbos." These were the same afonjas rejoicing that Igbos were being killed. When is it bragging to defend yourself and stay up to ward off killers? First you enjoyed seeing Igbos killed, then when you realize Igbos have gotten upper hand, you change to "why are you bragging? Are they licensed?" Why are you afonjas like this? Biafrans take note of these afonjas are worst than SA.

Call me whatever name, I dont care.. Imagine if South African people or security set their eyes on the video.. Trouble sleep, he dey snores, but Una wan wake him up by force.

Even if Igala people do the same, I will still condemn..

Not everything person dey brag about on the internet.. Consider the lifes of others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

[s]Call me whatever name, I dont care.. Imagine if South African people or security set their eyes on the video.. Trouble sleep, he dey snores, but Una wan wake him up by force.

Not everything they brag about on the internet.. Consider the lifes of others[/s]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by helinues: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=chennaija post=81994128][/quote]

Proud to be any day any time.. But me no fight tiger ooo
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Japsylee: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

Call me whatever name, I dont care.. Imagine if South African people or security set their eyes on the video.. Trouble sleep, he dey snores, but Una wan wake him up by force.

Not everything person dey brag about on the internet.. Consider the lifes of others

Thank God you didn't deny you are an afonja. Hatred wont get you anywhere neither will it ever stop the March of the igbos.

They are like the phoniex!!! Will always rise no matter what

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by helinues: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Japsylee:

Thank God you didn't deny you are an afonja. Hatred wont get you anywhere neither will it ever stop the March of the igbos.

They are like the phoniex!!! Will always rise no matter what

Hatred in what way? For speaking the obvious?

Let me ask, do you live in abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by GraGra247(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2019
johndoexxx:

Your definition of fearless then is very pathetic. These guys can easily be wiped in a blink cos they're outrageously outnumbered in a country that isn't theirs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Whaooooo.
Self defense isn't bad.
Read my signature

You have to know the value of what God is giving before you can have it and retain it. Even when you get a gift from God, you can lose it if you don't know the value. 
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To Everyone Of You.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Godons1: 6:03am On Sep 07, 2019
johndoexxx:

Which Igbo's? Cause I've never seen one. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by tyup(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2019
johndoexxx:

ok but tell us what happened to the Biafra or death croners who were later met by the dancing pythons grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Barryseal: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Igbo esika

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by orunto27: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
This simply means that Xenophobia in SA, is a National Lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by wingmanII: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2019
GraGra247:

Your definition of fearless then is very pathetic. These guys can easily be wiped in a blink cos they're outrageously outnumbered in a country that isn't theirs.

Yeah. Some of the attackers will die too. Better than getting roasted alive

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by GavelSlam: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Typical afonja. Ungrateful lots even though Igbos had to defend your kinsmen there despite your hatred for them. He will not ask if the South African killers are licensed. His first instinct is "are they licensed because he saw they are Igbos." These were the same afonjas rejoicing that Igbos were being killed. When is it bragging to defend yourself and stay up to ward off killers? First you enjoyed seeing Igbos killed, then when you realize Igbos have gotten upper hand or leveled with these killers, you change to "why are you bragging? Are they licensed?" Why are you afonjas like this? As one Niarlander said, if Igbos captured Boko Haram leader, afonjas will be asking " are you licensed or have authorization to capture him". All out of envy!

Shut up.

No Nigerian was killed in the imbroglio.

Funny enough, they targeted all foreigners.

If you like, be carrying guns without paperwork up and down.

No wonder they always get their arse beat.

Maybe they are truly drug dealers.
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by westbuoy: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Hope and pray

helinues:

Call me whatever name, I dont care.. Imagine if South African peop le or security set their eyes on the video.. Trouble sleep, he dey snores, but Una wan wake him up by force.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by franklingud(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Playing Ogene in South Africa?

I think you guys are just having fun there.

Be safe guys. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by helinues: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2019
westbuoy:
If you don’t have anything meaningful to add sometimes it’s just good To read and scroll. Which one is licensed self defence ? This was the critical and rational thinking Joe Waden was talking about been missing on an average Nigerian.

?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2019
GraGra247:

What you have to understand is those zulu guys are lazy cowards like your stupid lot.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by slam7000(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:
Not everything person dey brag of .. In foreign land for that matter..

You are one of my least favourite Nairalanders. I know you are already being criticised here for your comment but I have to say that I do agree with you 100%.

This particular tactics would keep the marauding criminals away or on their toes but the audio accompanying this video was boastful in my opinion. He did well by informing us that it was only Nigerians that stayed back to keep the criminals away but telling us that they were all armed and had chased the police away was very provocative.

He should’ve just ended it there that they were keeping vigil with their ogene music against their xenophobic attackers. The ‘being armed’ wasn’t necessary.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2019
slam7000:

[s]You are one of my least favourite Nairalanders. I know you are already being criticised here for your comment but I have to say that I do agree with you 100%.

This particular tactics would keep the marauding criminals away or on their toes but the audio accompanying this video was boastful in my opinion. He did well by informing us that it was only Nigerians that stayed back to keep the criminals away but telling us that they were all armed and had chased the police away was very provocative.

He should’ve just ended it there that they were keeping vigil with their ogene music against their xenophobic attackers. The ‘being armed’ wasn’t necessary.[/s]

You afonjas have a serious problem, serious one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by slam7000(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

You are afonja have a serious problem, serious one!

grin grin

Everything isn’t about Afonja, Igbo, Ipob or scratch face.

I liked the fact that they were able to mobilise and protect themselves but most of that audio wasn’t necessary.

There was too much in that video. Flamboyance of the ogene, typical cultural legacy of Igbos especially those that grew up in Enugu and Awka but the sporadic braggadocio of the shot guns, display of knives and this man telling us that they were all armed was in my opinion stupid.
He shouldn’t be broadcasting that part. That was not very intelligent.

I have been in similar situation and much more deadlier environment and I can tell you that this particular individual made a mistake.

These people are not offensive, the display was meant to scare not invite trouble. They are weren’t that organised as well...that’s in event of escalation of hostilities.
Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
slam7000:

grin grin

[s]Everything isn’t about Afonja, Igbo, Ipob or scratch face.

I liked the fact that they were able to mobilise and protect themselves but most of that audio wasn’t necessary.

There was too much in that video. Flamboyance of the ogene, typical cultural legacy of Igbos especially those grew up in Enugu and Awka but the sporadic braggadocio of the shot guns, display of knives and this man telling us that they were all armed was in my opinion stupid.
He shouldn’t be broadcasting it that part. That was not very intelligent.

I have been in similar situation and much more deadlier environment and I can tell you that this particular individual made a mistake.

These people are not offensive, the display was meant to scare not invite trouble. They are weren’t that organised as well...that’s in event of escalation of hostilities[/s].

Just go away natural envious bigot

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by davillian(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
It's funny when people say they are out numbered.
It's better I die fighting than die on my knees begging.
Let them come but before they wipe out these guys they will be hit heavily.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Nigerians Chased South African Killers Out Of Their Neighborhood by slam7000(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Just go away natural envious bigot

I will but just know that I am the one to save your stupid a rse when the bubble bursts. I am also the one to teach you a few survival skills that will save your life.

Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The 2 Hottest & Most Popular Girls At Your School Fight (Video) / Couple Busted For Post-church Sex Inside Parked Car / South-africans Burn Houses Of Nigerians In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.