Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant (1822 Views)

Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by sarahvibes: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Of-course it’s a big deal to experience having that millionaire feeling, although in this case it isn’t interns of money currency but talking about followership on social media. That’s right, saucy actress Nancy Isime has just crossed that mark of having more than 1million followers on instagram.

She acknowledged with a photo caption (seen below): “How I feel waking up to 1 Million Family Members. You guys rock!
I remember opening this account in 2015 and thinking I’ll run away a few months after but 4years later, I’m absolutely loving the experience.”

https://www.thesleak.com/delectable-nancy-isime-celebrates-1million-family-members-with-sweaty-gym-pants/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by NobleAngell(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
My love for this girl is unquantifiable.

2 Likes

Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by culf: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:

hmmmm!
Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by culf: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by MVLOX(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
na wa ooo... so dis na news too....
Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by Ahmed0336(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:

And na girl u be? shocked
Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by Nicolex(f): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
you are on point,she too make sense
Re: Delectable Nancy Isime Celebrates ‘1million Family Members’ With Sweaty Gym Pant by dipseacon: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Nancy is using a gym glove of #1500, the same as mine. Forget all the packaging, Celebs are just normal human beings like you and I who are paid to do what they love doing.

(1) (Reply)

#OWAMBE: Toke Makinwa Steps Out in Style Rocks Black Outfit. PHOTOS / Hushpuppi Biography; Net Worth, Cars, Source Of Wealth And Untold Facts / Chioma And Davido Net Worth For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.