Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) (65730 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / Gabriel Igbinedion's 84th Birthday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) by vroy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oosa bi afin ni alaafin kose rin fin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) by opebiboy: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Old men that refuse to die
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) by MaybeNow25: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
You talk anyhow. Can’t you use your sences.
irunoko:
See that unku behind lamidis wife in the second picture looking at oloris yash grin

Benin men and Yash grin

I pity you grin

Meanwhile iku baba yeye is our African hugh Hefner grin

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2019
grin

Werey na criticize grin

Before you get into my mention forming fake teacher, please learn how to spell SENSE

moreover if you have any functional eyes and you choose not to live in denial,you will know I'm right tongue
MaybeNow25:
You talk anyhow. Can’t you use your sences.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2019
famouscargo4u:

I believe it because I've seen something similar done by an ordinary masquerade.

oooh.

Well, I know the Oba of Benin, ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and some prominent kings have mystical powers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.