Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) (744 Views)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Kissing Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Victory4322: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2019
The BBNaija Saturday Party was hosted by YBNL official disc jockey DJ Enimoney.

All the Big Brother housemates are on the dance floor at the BBNaija party dancing to the party bangers spun by DJ Enimoney and just having fun.

BBNaija couple, Ike and Mercy couldn’t keep their hands off each other somehow during the party as they got a little too close for comfort and started making out.

Some BBNaija fans accurately captured the moment Mercy and Ike shared a kiss on the dance floor.

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/MobyDQ/status/1170445769054334977

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-ike-and-mercy-make-out-on-the-dance-floor/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Victory4322: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) by Victory4322: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) by mrmannothot: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey nairalanders sorry to bother u guys but please a brother is in need and is sincerely pleading for help

i need someone to please help me with the sum of two thousand naira, i will pay back if required to by the twentieth of this month.......pls help a fellow in need if u can

and pls if u can't i also appreciate......don't quote me back pls if u can't help me it would be useless wasting ur precious time on me

happy Sunday to u all.
Re: BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Make Out On The Dance Floor (Photos) by celebgistz2: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Abejoye On Youtube | Season 3 | Mount Zion Films / Latest March 2020 Movies Download / Pictures Of big brother housemate Praise And His Faincee That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.