Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi (1382 Views)

Hi Guys I Have 50k Which Business Can I Start Up / njn hi vjlhctghu jvk invgzcvh cyf / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by etofix(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2019
To,₦airaland Forum
Re: Hi by MarianaTrench: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2019
etofix:
To,₦airaland Forum

Greetings to you all.

Respects to you all,

Often in life one faces difficult circumstances and bitter realities. I am currently living such a situation where everything seems bleak and there seems to be no way out of my misery, but to make use of what i have and get moving, I have some properties and have decided to sell part of it which i do have a 2 plots of Land 1271 Sqm of 60ft by 240ft Well fenced with Raft and Gated front and back due to the property does have double entrance street.

I have being unable to find a serious buyer despite and for that the situation i find myself which needs financial boost in order to bounce back on my feet is out of reach. I need anyone because i believe their is someone out here ready and that can be a supporting pillar to me at these point by helping me with a loan using my personal Land property as a Collateral, Land is Worth 32 Million Naira, i seek for a loan of 8 Million Naira. I wish i could use the bank for these purpose but due to my land property documents does not have a C of O for that am unable to apply direct from Bank, i need a buyer or one to help me with the loan.

Anyone out there willing to help should please to write me for a phone discussion and Whatapp chat , and we can discuss the Interest aspects and steps for the loan.

I shall be highly obliged for this.
Sincerely.

Sunday

Where is the land located?
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2019
What will use the loan for, that will guarantee your ability to pay back the loan?
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Loan[/quote]
Re: Hi by MarianaTrench: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
etofix:
I will use the Loan to set up a Block Molding industry in a full plot of land, which is a very lucrative business today in Nigeria due to the inflation in the Cost of cements most builders now prefer buying the blocks which has a very little increase in price as compared to the increase in cement price.

The location i am to start up the block industry in Lagos,is a fast developing Estate with developments and with high demands. If i have the Loan paying back is a guarantee as i do believe in my vision in investment opportunities, and my research so far for the business.

Have you ever done this business before?

Do you know the 'secrets' of the business?

3 Likes

Re: Hi by etofix(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Hi by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
etofix:
I will use the Loan to set up a Block Molding industry in a full plot of land, which is a very lucrative business today in Nigeria due to the inflation in the Cost of cements most builders now prefer buying the blocks which has a very little increase in price as compared to the increase in cement price.

The location i am to start up the block industry in Lagos,is a fast developing Estate with developments and with high demands. If i have the Loan paying back is a guarantee as i do believe in my vision in investment opportunities, and my research so far for the business.

It is not possible to pay back the loan in 5 months .

If I may ask, are you the owner of the property you are planning to sell or you are just an agent for the sale of the 2 plots of land at Amuwo Odofin?
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Hi by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
A property that doesn't have valid title ie certificate of occupancy and currently not generating any cashflow is the last thing any shrewd investor or business person will accept as a collateral.

I will advise you to get a valid title to the property. Try and understand the block making business you planned venturing into. The real estate market is currently experiencing a lull, that the foremost real estate development company UACN property development company has been declaring losses after tax for the last 4 years.

Or better still as a last option you may have to consider a downward review of the price of the land, maybe this will encourage buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by etofix(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
I
Re: Hi by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
etofix:
With the look of things you are passing wrong Judgment even when i did not mention to you the Title Documents i posses on my property, only that i made it clear i do not have a C of O which any bank must request before a loan can be processed and mot time might not get approval even with your C of O , therefore you can't seat on your keyboard and conclude i do not have a valid Title... How many properties in Nigeria especially in Lagos does have a C of O ?? of which most properties as i know only have a Global C of O. besides Lagos state currently does not issue a C of O. I expect a simple positive responds if you cant give a Loan then you are only entitled to make it notable to me and will be understood. Your reply is not appreciated if these is your was of responding to anyone else on these forum i expect you put a stop to it and before you conclude on any topic ask questions of what type of documents and more especially can make a move and do some valid findings on the property in questions. And finally i wont be stupid to risk 2 plots of land worth 32 M for 8 M if i am not sure of the returns. Good day

Acceptable valid title to a property by financial institutions and informed lenders is certificate of occupancy which your property does not have, this is needed in order to protect the interest of the lender and financial institutions. We are aware of the series of litigations generated in real estate transactions and between debtors and lenders who used property without the acceptable valid titles as collateral.

I wish you the very best in your search for funds.

God bless us all.
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 2:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Any one ?
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by Spin360: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Nice.
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Hi
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hy
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 4:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello
Re: Hi by etofix(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Loan For Your Contract Needs / Possible Solution To Paypal Withdraw To Africard / Sell Germany Itunes Card In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.