Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! (2266 Views)

Matthew Ashimolowo Preaches At COZA, Says Fatoyinbo Has Been Vindicated / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. / Bbnaija:Mercy Eke Tweaking Her Big Ass in the kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by estellinas(f): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
The big Brother season is getting to an end and everyone's claws are out. The most talked about housemate is definitely Mercy as she's very beautiful and excels in all tasks. All through the season, she has shown she is selfless as she always give out things to other housemates, letting the girls share her clothes ND wigs, standing up for her man in the house, Ike.
This past week however, people have done things to get. Like Venita and Khafi. She got upset and expressed her feelings to her friends, Diane and Elo. This made some viewers say she's gossiping. Some thing every other housemate does regularly in the house.
Yesterday, however, after the Saturday night Party, she confronted Venita and Khafi making people hail her as being bold, and real. She not only say it behind, but she's not scared to also say it in your face.
Another vindication came when other housemates, like Frodd told Khafi the same thing Mercy called her, which is Fake. Diane, Elozonam and Mike said simile things to her. So all in all, this made the viewers to know Mercy is not fake or bitter at all as was suggested but is in fact, very real and authentic.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Heyarbor: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy is the real deal. I wonder why ppu re saying she is fake.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Onyi22(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tacha till 99 days
Mercy for the money

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by djoe21(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy, Mike, Tacha, Ike and Frodd. The last 5 standing.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Fiocheryl: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
From yesterday I now realized that Mercy was never bitter I wonder why I almost bought that description people put up about her indeed Mercy has been vindicated. I am now team Mercy
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Todays eviction show go sweet dieeee, everyones true colours came out.after last nights liquor

Bitter Mercy the local imo biiiitch should stop being jelous of Khafi or defaming people to other housemates while forming real, khafi who has been wining all the price back to back, from SUV to 48"tv, and lots of cash prices runing into million.

Las las if mercy and khafi doesn't win the grand price, khafi has a million per month £3k job to go back to, while mercy has to go face all her creditors she got cloths and wigs from
Copied...

Is this true?

Let's ask the elders

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Dharmie1009: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy is the real deal in that house accept it or leave it...... She's the lambo queen, the main reason for this year's season, I see no reason why people say she's fake when she's so real.. She expresses herself when she's bitter instead of keeping it inside her.. . she's a free giver.... She fights for people she loves...... I tell you she deserves the win
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by estellinas(f): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy for the. Money all day everyday!
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by Timmy301(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2019
All I see here is group of people trying to make themselves happy
Cheap Campaign
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! by opebiboy: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2019
okpo

(1) (Reply)

"Mercy Eke Is The First In Africa To Host Her Own Reality Show" - Denrele Edun / Before Wealth Vs After Wealth Photos Of Hushpuppi / Adele 25 (working# Download) Full. Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.