Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures (25127 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Media Personality, Ebuka's Parents Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by SandraJane: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Checkout some of lovely pictures from the 52nd Celebration of Pastor Adeboye and Wife's Wedding Anniversary at RCCG HQ today , Pictures below.

Source : https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/pastor-adeboye-wedding-anniversary/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by auntysimbiat(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Congrats DADDY N MUMMY GO

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by itspzpics(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
SandraJane:
@BloggerDonald

Checkout some of lovely pictures from the 52nd Celebration of Pastor Adeboye and Wife's Wedding Anniversary at RCCG HQ today , Pictures below.

Source : https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/pastor-adeboye-wedding-anniversary/

cc; lalasticlala

Why the respect of persons ?
I thought females putting on trousers are not allowed into rccg churches ?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by osemoses69: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
See the evil police women
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by materialproject: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulation

More Yeas Ahead

Police and FRSC Birthday
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by davibid: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Very impressive

Congrats to them

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Sunriserealtors: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ekakamba: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Good one. Na this kind thing person go emulate.
This one wey person data dey last more than relationship sef. grin tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by tillaman(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats to the 2 both of them!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Duru009(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
This woman's humility and loyalty is 101%

Like her sooooooooooo much !!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by infogenius(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations!
52 yrs of marriage in 9ja is no joke.
I celebrate you sir

29 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Topethio(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Swiftmove2019:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090::65::66::16::10 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090::65::66::16::10
okay

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to them !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to them,I shall also get there with my husband in Jesus name

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by faithfull18(f): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Topethio(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Dad G.O and mummy more Grace

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by freemanbubble: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by asiwaju: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Beautiful picture but please all those 100 naira collecting pieces of garbage should be cut out of the pictures.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by poshestmina(f): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
52 years TOGETHER
This is huge!!! . Without even preaching,his lifestyle makes people draw close to God.

Your lifestyle is worth emulating sir.

Happy Anniversary dear Daddy and mummy.You practice what you preach.

I wish Heaven you at last. smiley smiley smiley smiley

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Harrison4adam(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Even if d � devil himself was on BBNaija, Slayqueen and Soapy fraudster men who sees her useless breast and Hawking of rotten Toto will still alleged devil is not perfect.
Useless Nigerians, no wonder South Africa are slaughtering them.die for Tacha kee una there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Stephendeals: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
wink cheesy

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Pst & Pst(Mrs) Adeboye, more years in health to them.

I recall when he gave advice to young ministers on how he has been able to stay away from scandals all these years and people who have over 2 baby mama(s) and divorcees were antagonizing him.

Pick your role model well posterity will tell.

I sell new reliable laptops|Printers|Scanners|Desktops|copiers that will last you like this marriage grin
(70)398182-01

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by PureGoldh(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Wow....HappY Anniversary to you Daddy and mummy Go.

More life and prosperity I pray pOn yOur head(s)....you both have been a source of inspiration to many outchea.

My people.. If you need Original Pure Honey. ..call or whatsapp me on 0810 16 6677 1
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by judedwriter(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats daddy and mummy GO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Wetin consign police and lastma.... For the mata so..... wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by ccpl12: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by DLuciano: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

Why the respect of persons ?
I thought females putting on trousers are not allowed into rccg churches ?
Is that all you 've got to say, be on the Lord's side, go and be washed by the blood of the Lamb of God, that you may receive a clean heart by the Holy Spirit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Amyyy2020: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Chai!
52 yrs
Me likeyyy

I tap into it ooo

Happy Anniversary, Mummy nd Daddy GO

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / Halima Abubakar Stuns In New Photoshoot / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.