Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland (4229 Views)

The Best Wall Painting Designs For Living Room / BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland / Wow Your Visitors With Decorative Wall Painting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Have u seen the big brother house.. The scheme and design of the walls were achieved with paints

Gone are those days when u just have to paint the whole of your house gloss or just roll the whole house with one color of Emulsion.

Who wants a boring walls ..

No one ever.

I will be showing beautiful schemes and patterns that can be achieved with paints.

We have over 12 years + Experience in this painting profession and we are glad to share our ideas with nairalanders.

Then we use this opportunity to appreciate Oluwaseun the founder of this lovely platform, for creating this forum which has helped lots of us in continually doing business, we say a very big Thank you Oluwaseun.

We also say a big Thank you to all clients we have met thru nairaland, more than 50 clients and still counting.

Then I also personally said a big Thank you to Hajji.M(mufutau55) and other members for their wonderful impact on this property forum.

Before i forget , we are still in the business of house painting.. My contact still remains below, call me anytime, my phone is my office and we no dey close office, grin 24 hrs online , i even pick WhatsApp calls . :

Call Tunrayo (CSI WORKS LTD)

Or click on the WhatsApp link

https:///2348093577005

Builders, home owners gather around and start saving this beautiful ideas. Want this in your home or workplace , am just a call away.

Follow on Instagram for my picture ideas

https://Instagram.com/wallpaintingideas_nigeria
Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Geometric Painting.

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Geometric pattern painting

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Glitters wall

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Faux brick wall

Decorating on budget

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wall painting ideas

This finish is called Metallic Marcopolo paint

Perfect for high end luxury and commercial places

Hotels and halls inclusive.

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stucco

Or venetian plaster

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Ceiling design

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wall painting ideas

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Very beautiful
Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2019
twinskenny:
Very beautiful

Thank you sir
Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Modern metallic paint

Italian Lunuanova paint

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Metallic paint

Marcopolo luxury

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Stucco and Metallic paint

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by csiworksnig(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Gravitex paint

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by Henrydage: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why don’t Pick the Highest Quality service That Provides the Best Painting Services in Dubai particularly whenever you’re with a tight plan for moving out or proceeding in painting and you’re carrying out to receive your deposit.

From property load plus it just needs a new coat of paint only miner Graphics farms walls and holes and ceiling cracks out of drapes rails and claws for this particular painting job that you never want to pay for exorbitant costs to call professional painters group.

Visit for more: https://supperarticles.asia/painting-services-in-dubai-by-expert-painters/
Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Wow! these modern wall paint ideas are amazing, and they could be happily used for different industries. Likewise, if you are entertainment industry and want a painting service for your office, then shiny walls should be your preference. Similarly, 3D wall paint ideas are perfect for tech companies, but yes, colour should also be wisely used.

I have recently got a painting service from these painters for my London office and noticed much improvement in daily work. I am also getting less stressed and depressed. By the way, these guys didn't only paint the wall but also did some maintenance work, so I got a more transformed look. Here are some wall paint ideas you must consider for offices:

Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by Samakus(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09
Very beautiful
Re: Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland by jakeschafer: 6:43am On Apr 06
When exploring modern wall painting ideas, consider the power of abstract designs and geometric patterns to add a contemporary flair to your space. Experiment with bold color combinations or opt for a monochromatic palette to create a striking focal point. Additionally, incorporating texture through techniques like stenciling or sponging can add depth and visual interest to your walls. For further inspiration and professional guidance on executing these ideas, you can explore the collection of wall art and decor offered by Tom's Decor at https://www.tomsdecor.co.uk Their diverse range of products and expert advice can help you achieve the modern look you desire for your home.

(1) (Reply)

The Ivy Luxuria Estate, By Chevron Drive Lekki Selling Now! / Cost Of Roofing A 3 Bedroom House / Durable Interlocking Paving Stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.