Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Who Knows About The Funding Space? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About The Funding Space? (177 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Are You The Funding Partner We Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About The Funding Space? by adaperry25: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
I saw a post on a nairaland section for people to drop their business idea and you might be selected as one of the entrepreneur trainees where you'll be funded and trained..I dropped my business idea and sent to the mail
Some weeks later, I got a mail that I've been selected and the conference will hold on 12-13 of this month that I should indicate my availability and I responded in the affirmative.
Since then I'm yet to hear from them? Is anyone in the same shoes as I am.. please drop your reviews

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training! Training / Enriching Our Generation With Trading Skill And Strategy / How To Get Funds For Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.