Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex (34564 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Candycrushy(f): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
She was only being honest
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Studyinchina200(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2019
You don chop the whole industry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
This mumu gal again. Just talking rubbish anyhow, so what’s the point of all these stories now.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Dathommie(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2019
aaronson:
Ghanian actresses are more openly than Nigerian secretive actresses. Buy that luxury in my signature below.

She's actually Liberian bruh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Technology14: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Whatever makes her happy. Check my profile if you need lithium ion batteries for your inverter.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by YoungAncient1: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2019
The more you date, the harder it becomes to settle down.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Most of these bloggers need to show celebrities more respect because without these celebs, they're nothing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2019
She marry before na, make she kill herself? hian! Please women shouldn't be forced into marriage to be accepted or respected please
BOOOMNAIJA:
Aunty wey mumu.....u go date till u enter 80yrs!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by richPHAROAH: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2019
and i have been here killing myself for her to just allow e lick her yansh only
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by richPHAROAH: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
can she just speak english. juilet is speaking english and she is busy speaking some useless languang
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by wealth2al(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
VERY BAD

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Hoodbilonia: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Hold up
Letme roll up.

The way niggis been running through these bricks
Boy, I'm proud of ya
bricks
Boy, I'm proud of ya
The way niggis been loading up these clips
Just know I'm proud of ya
The way shawty been stacking up her chips
Bitch, I'm proud of ya
I'm getting money, I ain't stunting on none of this shit
We so proud of ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPF6UkshuA

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by lexy2014: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
And wetin concern you with her marriage mind your business

But its d Juliet who has brought her life to d public 4 everybody to mind. Seems she has lot of issues she wants to tell d world
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by lexy2014: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Lucid1:
Most of these bloggers need to show celebrities more respect because without these celebs, they're nothing

And d so called celebs need to show more self respect by drawing d as to what and what aspect of their lives should b a topic of public discussion. Some of them like this madam Juliet is even gives bloggers her own expo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by richPHAROAH: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2019
wow, she said the first time her ex saw her was in a strip club , like wtf. he knew what he signed up for meaning he should be ready to let you Bleep around? like wtf
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2019
I guess so
lexy2014:

But its d Juliet who has brought her life to d public 4 everybody to mind. Seems she has lot of issues she wants to tell d world
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by bizhop01: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Her pussy dong swallow half of a city population
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2019
I should care, why?

I have learned that men are very forgiving when it comes to a woman’s look. A lot of women are afraid to take off their wigs, thinking the man will run away from her natural look. The truth is if a man has explored her “that way” he won’t care if she wears rags the next day — the deed bonds her physically to him.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by aalangel(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ik likes white ladies...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Carlyboi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ik ogbonna?the girl sef no get level!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex by Apple2: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
If she will just let me marry her finally forever cry cry

Burna Boy's Parents, Samuel & Bose Ogulu Mark 33rd Wedding Anniversary / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React) / MC Mbaraka Surprises Wife With 4matic On Her Birthday (Photos)