Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (67745 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Zamfara Girl Sets Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Naijaalive(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
A 17-year-old girl identified as Aisha living in Albarkawa area in Gusau metropolis in Zamfara state on Sunday August 8, set her self ablaze owing to her fiance’s inability to marry her due to his poor finances. Aisha’s neighbour told Daily Trust that she decided to commit suicide after she learnt that her fiance who dated her for quite a long time has no money to pay for dowry in preparation for her wedding.

He said her lover called Umar was asked by her parent to present himself to her family for the marital engagement but the young man told her parent that he was not financially well off to pay for the N17,000 as dowry demanded by the father of the girl.

“She brought a gallon of petrol and a matchbox. She got her self drenched in the petrol and struck a match stick and within a second she got engulfed in flames.Even before setting her self ablaze, her younger sister had tried hard to stop her from taking the dangerous decision by flinging the matchbox from her hand as any time she attempted to strike the matches the younger sister would stop her until when she became tired of stopping and went away.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/photo-of-lady-who-sets-herself-on-fire-over-fiances-inability-to-marry-her.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Naijaalive(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
Rest In Peace...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by asgard01(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2019
MANY R MAD... FEW R ROAMING

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by AbikeDabiri: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2019
But they say "love don't cost a thing"...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by BlackfireX: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Burnt offering

19 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by francisbarrack(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Useless girl, pretty girl turn to beast,

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by StephenBB(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Choi....see fine girl na
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by soberdrunk(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is what love with a high dose of desperation does to people.......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by destiny322(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
mtchewww... she no even burn well

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Authoreety: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yeah, she did well

Her husband is lucky he didn't marry her cos any person who has this tendency is just but a time bomb waiting to explode and devour all, around her

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by veekid(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
And she go still enter hell fire join. That's if hell fire exist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by passyhansome(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
A 17-year-old girl. Respect to her, but A 17 years old should not be in relationship, rather she should have focused her time to self- development and discovery.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Futureinvest(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
What?44
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by jeff1607(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
destiny322:
mtchewww... she no even burn well

come and take Diesel as petrol no finish work

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Frankyboy1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow! The devil now lives in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
17 and has been dating for a long time . Had no purpose in life except being a wife

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Futureinvest(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
What for... 17 years old...

Devil wicked sha..

Check my signature
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by PureGoldh(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some People just dey do Anyhow because of this love of a thing angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by iammolise(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
I had this strange dream yesterday; I sat in a king-Like chair... at my right jeff bezos served me groundnut, my left Bill Gates brought me table water, standing behind me dangote massaged my head to make sure I was relaxed, standing next to dangote was otedola who told me jokes to my appeasement and in front of me was Trump on his knees, stretched a basket of fruits for my refreshment.

Please I'm confused, what does this dream mean

19 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Cc
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Women sef!
Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by jayjay2609: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Inside Life...

I blame the parents of the child though.. How can you demand 17k for bride price when you know the man who wants to marry your daughter is not rich..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by Neddstark: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is not even the guys fault. If they were married and he wanted a second wife, she would have roasted them all

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
At 17, she has been dating him for a long time?

17 is already depressed about marriage

The guy should be 40+ I guess? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) by borlah50(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Werey dey her body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.