Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son (46830 Views)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by bamasite(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
The woman may be right
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by greggng: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
I believe this woman especially on the area where police are manipulating things...is our system...the Hunter can become the hunt
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by GMbuharii: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okoyeebo:
See them destroying themselves because of ordinary 100k. Money that is not enough to pay for a good phone.

The same idiots destroying themselves for 100k would be telling their brothers in the village that they own 99.9% of Lagos.

A big ....@40

grin

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by CoolJulian: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
You are evil, change from your evil ways...@ Okoyeebo.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Okoyeebo: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
CoolJulian:

You are evil, change from your evil ways...@ Okoyeebo.

Direct your nonsense to your elders at home.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Trueyarn(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okoyeebo:
See them destroying themselves because of ordinary 100k. Money that is not enough to pay for a good phone.

The same idiots destroying themselves for 100k would be telling their brothers in the village that they own 99.9% of Lagos.

Money wey no reach better house rent, money wey no fit sponsor marriage... Money wey no fit even sponsor Primary education from start to finish... Money wey no fit ball me when I am at my worst behavior?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by northvietnam(m): 2:15am On Sep 10, 2019
The husband to the lady that was framed is very very very mad... how can some one make sexual advances at your wife and u never knack am serious jaZZ ni
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by LZAA: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Ndo oo

Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by saintneo(m): 3:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

I am a christian too,I know what I am talking about.Nigeria born again christians are the modern day Pharisees,they are hypocrites.
If you are one of them na long spoon i go take dine with you cool.

Just imagine yourself, dining alone with long spoon.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by richPHAROAH: 3:38am On Sep 10, 2019
there is more to this story. she looks like an olosho that will accept 100k offer and 40k mothly
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Favourchidubem7: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Hate for who?
Pretentious paupers who claim to own Lagos but are fighting for 100k?

Abeg swerve.

When did they ever say own lagos?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by idesylvester(m): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2019
You're not a good judge. I hope you read both side of the story?
Crenzywilliams:
Dogpool. Both parties lie well...it's the young boy in the middle of this I would really like to hear out...I feel for the boy sha
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Thomthom(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2019
I believe this one..
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by GhostWisperer: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2019
Not surprised.

People from Abia/Imo are the often the worst examples of humanity.

Deadly and dangerous fabricators!
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Meritocracy: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Zone 2 ? You will never get Justice at that place expecially when your oppressor get money pass you. Experience shows that zone 2 is using past glory with the crop of police at the zone.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
idesylvester:
You're not a good judge. I hope you read both side of the story?
Am not a judge in any way man...but like I said, both narrative of the events are filled with lies, any right thinking person will see thru it...I will assume you are right thinking too and state some obvious deductions from the two different narratives.
1. If she's as clean and innocent as she's professing, why did she suddenly pack out of her house.
2. She was invited to the gender unit for questioning and she's a no-show.
3. The father of the boy took photos of her and am also assuming( just insulating here), the kid was also naked when she's caught.
4. No by-standard will allow a married woman to be beaten and stripped because her husband owes whoever.
5. The young man would deny there's any shady dealings with them at first cos of shame and stuff...but with a little pressure from the right person he'll open up eventually.
What was she even doing in d store with the kid alone when she could have gotten all she needed paid for them and left in peace.

And secondly this even happened so long ago, why is it resurfacing now.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by CityCoal: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Which picture is which Mr. Poster?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Ezeudo7: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2019
The first time the story came up everyone on facebook was saying. This beautiful lady!
I shared it but am going to remove the story from my facebook page now.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Xisnin(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
but you didn't believe biodun fatoyinbo?
Please remind me again, what was Fatoyinbo's side of the story?
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by alizma: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2019
I believe this version of the story. The first thing that came to my mind when I read the molestation allegation was why would the man ran away in the same direction with his wife who was caught to have been cheating on him with a small boy for over two years
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by koboko69: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
The yellow woman fine sha ...
Na why that idiot dey chuk eyes for person wife
Smh
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by idesylvester(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's clear that she was framed and the so called man was making too much advances on her. I have seen a situation where a family fled an environment cause a very wealthy man wanted to have sex with her, who know the reason why, but we don't just v t draw conclusion on issues like that. A 14 years old boy is not a baby. Women are going thru hell in this country all because of sex
Crenzywilliams:

Am not a judge in any way man...but like I said, both narrative of the events are filled with lies, any right thinking person will see thru it...I will assume you are right thinking too and state some obvious deductions from the two different narratives.
1. If she's as clean and innocent as she's professing, why did she suddenly pack out of her house.
2. She was invited to the gender unit for questioning and she's a no-show.
3. The father of the boy took photos of her and am also assuming( just insulating here), the kid was also naked when she's caught.
4. No by-standard will allow a married woman to be beaten and stripped because her husband owes whoever.
5. The young man would deny there's any shady dealings with them at first cos of shame and stuff...but with a little pressure from the right person he'll open up eventually.
What was she even doing in d store with the kid alone when she could have gotten all she needed paid for them and left in peace.

And secondly this even happened so long ago, why is it resurfacing now.
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Lugianostar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Skmoda:
Did you read the story at all? She didn't rape the boy joor....
Saga means when been accused of something whether you did it or not...!
Don't be quick to that typing but reason first
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by DateMynd44(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Where are those that said all manner of trash about this woman raping a 14 year old boy? What say ye to her own believable ordeal?
assuming it was a man raping a 15 year old girl you'd have believed.
idiot
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by Spacewalker(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Everybody is just siding the lady because she is a woman.

Don't u know that a woman can cook up stories in her favour,get sympathy from the public and make everyone believe her?

The same thing happenend to Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza in the rape case.Everybody believed Busola Dakolo because she is a woman and people would pity her.

Am sure this lady abused the boy and she is trying to cover it up and save face.

Many ladies both married and single secretly molest kids without anyone knowing about it.she is a woman afterall,she can get away with many things.

But I hope the law would catch up with her cos am sure she committed the crime,don't ask me how I know.

Am not a biased person, I just state the facts. I don't feel sorry for women when they cry foul because most of them are devils in disguise .

This same woman can cheat on her husband for years and he won't suspect anything.Because he is a dumb fool,who would believe a LovePeddler,such a weak man.

This is the reason I hardly believe anything a lady says,I don't even take most of them serious anymore because they are trash,they can lie to save themselves.

Besides,this is not the first time a woman would try to cook up stories to favour her and get sympathy.

And many people would believe the trash coming from her mouth,saying that the boy's father tried to sleep with her,hahahaha.That is a wack and old line that some ladies use to rope men in trouble.

I won't believe anything she says until the whole truth comes out undecided
Re: Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
We just have to be careful with who we relate with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.