Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls (623 Views)

Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls / I Need Advice Pls / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Francisayo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Sicksoul: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you are looking for cool advice, I think you shouldn't be here. We are apparently on the same page and trust me, I'm in bigger shït than you're in right now. The present page of my life has left me to choose survival over comfort, girlfriend or love shouldn't be your priority at the moment and lastly, don't be a burden to your family.
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by doitforyou(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I agree with them. It seems you are either lazy or you are waiting for your first job to be a plush job. The first job offer you got, is N0 better than N12k? You should have taken the job, gained experience and networked to get a better job. All the jobs I got where from connections I got from my present jobs. The second job, you get more money and your complaint is "the place is local and boring". You can afford to be picky because you have where to sleep and eat, If I were your parents I will kick you out of the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Blakjewelry(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
activate your survival mode first, things will fall into place gradually

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
No situation is permanent...and as much as it does look grim at the moment, it is better than being jobless. So stick with this job while continue looking for something better to do...
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by ctleurocollege: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Your workload won't be much, stay there and work, you'll get something better later

If you're interested in studying in Cyprus, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Francisayo:

Go to aliexpress and look for products people need here and buy. You can use Facebook or even inmessage to market them to get customers. Ur gf should fight her battles and free u for now.

You mustn't depend on salary. Go into mini importation and be cool. Think outside the box man
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by henrinity(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
You don't need a Girlfriend For Now.
Focus
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Souqwaqif: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:
If you are looking for cool advice, I think you shouldn't be here. We are apparently on the same page and trust me, I'm in bigger shït than you're in right now. The present page of my life has left me to choose survival over comfort, girlfriend or love shouldn't be your priority at the moment and lastly, don't be a burden to your family.

You too get sense I love your comment survival mode.
Re: Pls I Need Cool Advice....pls by Souqwaqif: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
activate your survival mode first, things will fall into place gradually

I love this comment activate survival mode, things will red for her side she go then remember say cool guy like you dey,when bad guys don pepper her no be person go tell her to look for you

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, Joining Police Or Going To Catering School? / What It’s Like To Be Divorced Before 30 / Igbo Restaurants In The East. Is Nothing To Write About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.