Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo (50276 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by supremenews: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, has asked Busola Dakolo, to stop telling lies ''up and dan''.

Fatoyinbo stated this while reacting to the court paper Busola filed at the Federal High Court Abuja recently. Busola in the court paper, insisted that Fatoyinbo raped her. She demanded for an apology and also for Fatoyinbo to pay N10 million legal fees for the case.

See what Fatoyinbo posted on his IG page this evening

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/stop-telling-lies-up-and-dan-biodun.html

I normally would not respond to news. But will do so ONLY THIS TIME. Allow me to respond in Pidgin English. “ stop lying up an dan “
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MkOECBpGz/?igshid=k7jx1o4woyg7

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by BobiNick(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol

Only God knows who is lying. As for me I know sex was involved but what I dont know is if the sex was rape or not.

Its very possible when Timi is nacking Busola, she gets carried away by the good memories of the pastors nacking and forgets herself to the point of calling pastors name instead of her husband's name lol. This must have triggered a lot of marital issues that she had no choice but to defend herself by telling her husband what she had with pastor (that nacking she is still missing) was a rape and that's why she can't erase it from her memory. This is the reason she stated in court that the rape issue has affected her sex life and caused her psychological unrest lol.

If you know, you know.

340 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by auntysimbiat(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
following ....... d matter dey hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQzZvINJKxY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by simonlee(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
When I read she's now asking for N10million.... grin

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Beface(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
This episode is getting more interesting. I wonder what will be her evidence!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by EKITI001: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm.. I go soon know the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by festacman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's response and body language, one can conclude that this case is just starting and it is likely to be a 'marathon' of legal acrobatic displays up to Supreme Court.

If you recall how Nigerian court system works, then it is safe to predict that the day this case would finally finally end, Busola Dakolo would be a grey-haired grandmother and Pastor Biodun would be a suspender-wearing elderly dude supported to the Supreme Court by doting grandchildren.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by peeasclao: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Whoever advised Busola to come out in the open, in this internet age and claim this guy man raped her after 20 years, no mean well for her o undecided

Even her fellow celebrities that were hailing her and beating the social media drums of war are no where to be found again

angry

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by inoki247: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sometimes our Enemy no dey understand English we av to change am to local language for dem

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Newshubs: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hahahahaha.
God please have mercy. Women no go kill us because of this our third Leg Ooo

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by sulasa07(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
simonlee:
When I read she's now asking for N10million.... grin
It's their way,at the end,asking for money like yeyebrity beggars

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by solmusdesigns: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

the Dakolo's played themselves, by demanding 10 million

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Realist5: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
I pity this gal. Bukola Dakolo Don buy market.

Just come out and ask for money instead of this blackmail. Else, someone raped you in your father's couch donkey years ago and you're here saying it.
Madam Dakolo, go and get a better adviser.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by puyol005(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
I knew from the start of the whole drama the end will go against her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by oksmart1992(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Let this Busola let the sleeping dog lie.... There's no concrete evidence in her case. She doesn't stand a chance. Continuing with this case will only expose her and her husband to more ridicules.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by PureGoldh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
I knew it...if it's true that Busola is demanding for an apology and 10 million then permit me to say that she have been lieing all dx while.

She should stop blackmailing Fatoyinbo.

If she wants money... She should go about it the right way.

Meanwhile.. My people.. If yOu need Original Unadulterated Natural Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Buliwyf: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
How are we sure he is talking to Busola here? Maybe he is talking about the fake news that he is being asked for 10 million.

Wait till the end of week and we wil know the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by julioralph(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hmmm, naso baba tell them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
angry
This one that Timi Dakolo has travelled to London, hope he has taken Busola with him? Timi in London, and Busola in Nigeria? Y'all get the gist? I don't have to talk too much.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Of course they will defend themselves..

Remove tithing and offerings

They will run from the pulpit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Bossontop(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
undecided

So na so dis woman take disgrace hersef....

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Kultee(f): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
he said something at last without consulting his lawyers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by martowskin1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

the Dakolo's played themselves, by demanding 10 million

Timi just debunk the rumour that they did no such thing.....

But have always said it, biodun is a smart guy.... Watch how they will use propaganda kill this case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by MobilityExpress: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Busola Dakolo should have asked for N100 billion, because her innocence is priceless and that was what he took from her. Not to mention the psychological trauma, emotional abuse, mental torture, physical degradation, spiritual isolation, societal stigmatization, economic implications, social limitation, sexual degeneration, predatorial manipulation, relationship misinterpretation, marital deprivation she has suffered all these years. COZA should just pay immediately grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by TheFacelessMan: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool

His PR team woke a little too late.

Some would still fall for this stunt, that's for sure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
I knew the Dakolo's will lose from the beginning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by sanmtiago(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stupid man. After they commit atrocities they’ll use Gods name to cover up.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo by tunjijones(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg we still dey ontop this coza mata?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / "Before Having That Sex" / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.