Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit (945 Views)

Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! / Investors Required In Home Appliances Business ( Whole Sale And Warehousing) / Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by Promise06: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Im into poultry business and my farm is located in Agbado Ogun state. My current production could only satisfy just 30% of d available customers hence need to increase production. There is enough space in the poultry that could accommodate more laying birds.
Things needed are more laying birds and batterycages.The returns on investment is very encouraging.

Contacts;
Adebayo
+2349034168387

1 Like

Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by jackson44(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
How much are you talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by NairalandAngel(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Promise06:
Im into poultry business and my farm is located in Agbado Ogun state. My current production could only satisfy just 30% of d available customers hence need to increase production. There is enough space in the poultry that could accommodate more laying birds.
Things needed are more laying birds and batterycages.The returns on investment is very encouraging.

Contacts;
Adebayo
+2349034168387

How many birds do you have presently?

What's the maximum capacity of your facility?

How much finance are you looking for?
Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by 4olasam173: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please reply so we can know next line of action?...
Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by Promise06: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
NairalandAngel:

How many birds do you have presently?

What's the maximum capacity of your facility?

How much finance are you looking for?

Presently l have 500 birds.
The maximum capacity is 1500 birds
2million naira finance.
Thanks
Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by jackson44(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Promise06:

Presently l have 500 birds.
The maximum capacity is 1500 birds
2million naira finance.
Thanks
you try bro. Questions they asked you since September, and you are just responding today.
Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by Promise06: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=jackson44 post=82088658]How much are you talking about
#2million naira
Re: I Need Investors Into My Poultry Business For Expansion Be Able To Meet Up Wit by Promise06: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
jackson44:
you try bro. Questions they asked you since September, and you are just responding today.
I'm very sorry for late response my brother. I actually expect interested individuals to contact me through my mobile.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Production (cinema Standed) / Simplest Way Of Making Money Today / Investors Needed At Krypto Techng!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.