Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp (1777 Views)

JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 / My Last Week Of Joblessness And I Hope It Will Be Yours Soon Too. / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Blesdsombodi: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Nairalanders, please help me with a job in Abeokuta. I have B. Sc (ed) in Accounting and a master in Business administration. No matter how small it is, kindly contact this number if you have any offer 09079890311. Thanks
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by healthserve(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Knox123(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2019
With all ur masters?.. shocked

Nigeria my country !
Op why not try teaching in a private school? Or set up a lecture house with some of ur buddies since u have a degree in education.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Blesdsombodi: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Knox123:
With all ur masters?.. shocked

Nigeria my country !
Op why not try teaching in a private school? Or set up a lecture house with some of ur buddies since u have a degree in education.

Thanks for the reply. I've been going around private schools and coupled with the fact that we just moved to a new location. Don't really have any buddy yet.
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Blesdsombodi: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks.
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Charleys: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2019
E why you no just start buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Blesdsombodi: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Charleys:
E why you no just start buying and selling.

Bros, capital no dey o
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Blesdsombodi:

Bros, capital no dey o
What about data resellers business? You can start for as low as 10k. All you need is to spread your tentacles in order to pave way for more patronage.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by ambivert27(f): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ask4bigneyo:

What about data resellers business? You can start for as low as 10k. All you need is to spread your tentacles in order to pave way for more patronage.
Pls can you throw more light on how to start this data reseller business?
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by stenlydxlite(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Pls stone more light!!.... shocked

ambivert27:

Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
ambivert27:

Check my profile pix n Chat me up.... But not free of charge. You can make gain of 1k to 1500 per day n more depending on the database of your customers.
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by SendAbroad: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Things have really gone down south if someone has a Master's in business administration and cannot administer his own business.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by ambivert27(f): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ask4bigneyo:

Check my profile pix n Chat me up.... But not free of charge. You can make gain of 1k to 1500 per day n more depending on the database of your customers.
Your mobile no is not complete
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2019
ambivert27:
Your mobile no is not complete
Is complete. Check very well by clicking on my monicker
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by ambivert27(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Ask4bigneyo:

Is complete. Check very well by clicking on my monicker
simply type it here, cant see the last no
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
ambivert27:
simply type it here, cant see the last no
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Brother how is ur job search going?
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Akious2k2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Brother how is ur job search going?
Do you have a job to offer?
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Get trained as a data reseller for just a token. Is a business you can start with for as low as 5k and make your gain.

Check my profile for details and chat me up
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blesdsombodi:
Nairalanders, please help me with a job in Abeokuta. I have B. Sc (ed) in Accounting and a master in Business administration. No matter how small it is, kindly contact this number if you have any offer 09079890311. Thanks
How was the training ? You are now a certified data reseller...
A journey of thousands mile begins with a step. You just took a great step by not despising days of little beginning and I wish you best of luck....
Re: I'm Tired Of Joblessness. Please Heeeeeelp by Blesdsombodi: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Ask4bigneyo:

How was the training ? You are now a certified data reseller...
A journey of thousands mile begins with a step. You just took a great step by not despising days of little beginning and I wish you best of luck....
Easypeasy. Thanks a lot. Creating awareness already.

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Find Work / Ht Limited? / Mantrac Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.