Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking (64719 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by stephenduru: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
The woman alleged to be Femi Otedola’s sister did a name change in the paper.Check the names added.
Also she wants DJ Cuppy and her mother as well as Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan to take note.

One of the names she added is Lioness.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/check-out-nigerian-womans-change-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by NwaAmaikpe: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

Very useless name change till she can change that "Miss" to "Mrs".

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Sunofgod(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Bitterness...... make she go marry jo!!

No more freebies!

Sounds like a lovechild!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Charleys: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na redeem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Amanee(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Only one person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by drips8(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Whoever did that just wants to go viral and it worked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Pidginwhisper: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
She's only trying to put her village people in confusion cheesy

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
What about the oduduwa republic

How can you forget such

10 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by efighter: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
She has mental problems, this was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo started.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
efighter:
She has mental problems, this was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo started.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by yanabasee(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yaba center candidate....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Kneephy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
A ti lo

A ti de!

Eni Ori yo o d'ile....

Nothing wey u no go see inside LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Qasim6(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin why is Buhari not on the list?

17 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
lalasticlala:
Is this real or photoshopped?
it's real, I just saw it on Twitter.
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by starbuck(f): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Someone should tell her that names never finish ooo

5 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by ctleurocollege: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by iamapplord(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Kendumazy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by careytommy37(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Village People: It's our work o!
cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by qualityovenbake(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Assistant Pastor Princess (Miss) Jedidah, Mosunmola, Florence, Abimbola, Oluwayemisi, Adenike, Mojisola, Imoletan, Jesupotefunmi, Omoaladeogo, Lioness Michael-Agbolade Otedola.

One hundred and forty-one alphabet. The Guinness world records must hear of this.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin...

FEMI YOU SEE EFFECT OF WETIN YOUR SISTER DEY SMOKE BA

DJ CUPPY ABEG COME CARRY YOU AUNTY'S NAME DO *** HIT SONG *** grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by missimelda01(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
lol.. this wan pass me grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by RexTramadol1: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
I don laff tire

She for just start from Pope for me to take her serious
Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by realstars: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Changing of name does not change anything if you don't change your bad character

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by Chelseafan99: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Only one person! the thing just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking by banji1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
If education is expensive, try ignorance!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.