Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana (33294 Views)

Army To Investigate Officers For Torturing Hotel Manager To Death In Abia / Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Is Kenyan not a shlthole country?
grin grin grin grin ask una brothers wey dey here....we no be una mate......it will take 100years for naija to be where kenya dey today.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

is either you lack logical usage of English or you're under the pressure of emotions. is there not many Nigerians living in Ghana that don't breach Ghana laws? why the hasty generalization your people and Nigerians. I thought they said Ghanaian understand English most in west Africa? imagine this your grammatical aberrations

stop condemning majority because of minority crimes, condemn their crimes and prosecute them. enough of all the jargons you're blabbing about
well majority of Nigerians coming to Ghana are doing one crime or the other so what majority are you talking about? Advice your people to stay home if they don't have any legit thing to do in a foriegn land and perhaps that may save your reputation.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by WorWorBoy: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
alexxo11:
grin grin grin grin ask una brothers wey dey here....we no be una mate......it will take 100years for naija to be where kenya dey today.
In other words,Kenyan is a shlthole country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

Dear Kenyan, sorry but I don't do cavemen cool
cave men keyour sisters are here doing prostitution for a mere 300ksh....cave is where you live my dear.abeg go on your generator your phone is dying of charge... cool cool
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
In other words,Kenyan is a shlthole country.
light 24/7..piped water in our houses ...our internet is the fastest in Africa.If this is a shithole country...nigeria is a cesspit....
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Luvlyna(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
alexxo11:
[s]cave men keyour sisters are here doing prostitution for a mere 300ksh....cave is where you live my dear.abeg go on your generator your phone is dying of charge...[/s] cool cool

Who's this attention seeking, poverty ravaged, demented brain animal.
Your mother must be the chief lead prostitution for you to know how much they charge... Oh.. I didn't know her pussi had a price to it. Thought it was free grin
Free things have no value and that is why you, a product of free pussi have no value and no use to yourself and your wild humans/animals zone country cool
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
well majority of Nigerians coming to Ghana are doing one crime or the other so what majority are you talking about? Advice your people to stay home if they don't have any legit thing to do in a foriegn land and perhaps that may save your reputation.

.lolz! what's foriegn or you meant foreign? you're still blabbing. you can start your xenophobic too na. who calculate the statistics of those immigrants doing crimes in your country?

what a childish talk from you
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

.lolz! what's foriegn or you meant foreign? you're still blabbing. you can start your xenophobic too na. who calculate the statistics of those immigrants doing crimes in your country?

what a childish talk from you
we are too civilised to start xenophobia but we will be deporting your people soon. Instead of gathering sense from what I posted you have turned into a grammar teacher.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
we are too civilised to start xenophobia but we will be deporting your people soon. Instead of gathering sense from what I posted you have turned into a grammar teacher.

LMAO grin grin grin

ROTFL cheesy cheesy

gathering sense in your babysit and imbecilic talk.

what a clown, never knew you Ghanaian are this Savage. Nana please retrieve your sense back to avoid self disgrace
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by lizdammy: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

Your mother must be the chief lead prostitution for you to know how much they charge... Oh.. I didn't know her pussi had a price to it. Thought it was free grin
Free things have no value and that is why you, a product of free pussi have no value and no use to yourself and your wild humans/animals zone country cool
daughter of a LovePeddler...go spread yoyr pussy so that you can feed your children....your mother taught you how to be bleeped and you will pass it to your daughters... grin grin grin grin generation of prostitutes.....even your mothers mother was a prostitute.....mumu...go suck dick....take your daughter with you or your grandmother...mumu...i get time lets do this.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

btw im with your mother right now.....fucking her ass... grin grin grin wanna talk to her....her pussy is good and her ass to...i will give you a sister...dont worry.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

but im using condom...her pussy has yellow spots ....i think she has aids....but her pissy is sweet...
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Luvlyna(f): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
alexxo11:
but im using condom...her pussy has yellow spots ....i think she has aids....but her pissy is sweet...

My comment pained the N1gga so much he had to quote me thrice hahaha .. Dayum I'm good! cheesy

Btw this is a pictorial example below when I want to describe a Kenyan grin cheesy baboons and chimps

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

My comment pained the N1gga so much he had to quote me thrice hahaha .. Dayum I'm good! cheesy

Btw this is a pictorial example below when I want to describe a Kenyan grin cheesy baboons and chimps
im with your mother fucking ...what to i tell her.. grin grin grin grin grin did she swallow her hiv pills today...i dont want her to die while my dick is inside her.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Lusard(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
in this century? Look who's talking. Wheren't you sold by Lybians as slaves just last year?
Bleep off bitter souls.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Lusard(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Ghana deporting Nigerians? what a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Robs With Bikes In Ikorodu Arrested, Was Caught In Action / Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN / Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.