Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

"I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan (46245 Views)

30BG Front Man Davido Bought A Mansion For His Crew. PHOTOS / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by tunary(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
undecidedAnd he will still cheat on her.
But she has the biggest share which is more important. You think your husband will not cheat on you abi? no single man on earth can be trusted 100% when it comes to cheating in marriage
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by promiseniqqa(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2019
imolites can never carry last.....meanwhile watch out for 4yrs later
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by adrian3000(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
donstan18:
Most times, it takes less than three months for a guy to know if he likes you enough to marry you or not.

So if you've been dating a guy for years and he's yet to say anything to you, you are not worthy to be his wife.

Perfectly said
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nooneonline(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
vickyhow:

Are u Gay??

#No_pun_Intended!

*winks*
lol there is only one way to find out
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by oglalasioux(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:
Chioma still they shack the guy. When she don born one, na that time we go know if he truly love the babe as claimed by him.

You are obviously very young. Women get sweeter when they are older and after childbirth.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Gillbertoesther: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
this one wey go still cheat on her.its as obvious as the day

Abeg which man wey no we cheat? Are you a saint? Why dont you remove the stone in your eye first before removing another person's own.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nuclear99(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Give them two years
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by renewable1(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Staro: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Aw
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Passionate1(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
chiommy123:
This Chioma hold this guy wella
No,I don't think so. .What do u know about men or marriage. All i see na deception . He knows how d game works but i don't think he has what it takes to make a marriage work. .
It's not about how much money u have or any materialistic measure of success .
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Dude is going bald o.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by madayaya: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Na really worthy to be his wife but the men are worthy to be in the wife selection process while we women are worthy to be part of the bunch that should be selected!!!! U do well with your reasoning
donstan18:
Most times, it takes less than three months for a guy to know if he likes you enough to marry you or not.

So if you've been dating a guy for years and he's yet to say anything to you, you are not worthy to be his wife.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by donogaga(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2019
donstan18:

Gbam.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Abeg which man wey no we cheat? Are you a saint? Why dont you remove the stone in your eye first before removing another person's own.
amoiru yin...na your type go almost run mad if im wife go get bele for another man con push am for you make you dey train only to find out 20years later say no be you get pikin.all empty bragging online.abeg shift jare
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by papermill: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Nooneonline:
Where dis girl do this juju. Make I go do my own catch my celebrity crush Seyi shay right Na Na Na na

Everything no be juju my dear. They started dating since year 1 in same university Na old relationship you see so.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
this one wey go still cheat on her.its as obvious as the day

If them marry, the divorce go too sure sha

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Osobi32:
. A man can cheat on his woman with numerous girls but he knows where his heart belongs and will run back to her when he's done. U know what am talking about
this line has been overflogged to scam mumu ladies since 1921 grin

Till they started looking for money to treat stds grin
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Akinwale14:
Lol don't mind them,no be Davido?,u go soon see news here that Davido don give another girl belle after marriage,Davido and Wizkid wey be say their dicks no dey stay one place,not like olamide wey get only 1 baby mama and the woman was his girlfriend before he blow,that's why i love and respect Olamide,the guy too mature
don't mind them let all those nl rats be living in self denial and disturbing my mentions with senseless rants
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Baby reasoning.
all this indomie children have arrived,will you get out of here and go and wash your school uniform
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2019
condemn:

If them marry, the divorce go too sure sha
it's glaring for those who see the red flags and antecedents of previous celebrity marriages that are divorced today.meanwhile these nl hoodrats think that Live in love relationship is the same as marital relationship.

Shioorrr
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Untainted007: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
oglalasioux:

You are obviously very young. Women get sweeter when they are older and after childbirth.

Social media makes some of u guys think like u are brainless. Do u knw me in person to av judged me I'm young after been married several years back with kids and here u are telling me trash. Anyway, fools too are entitled to phones made u come here to write nonsense to ur elder bros like me. When men are younger they are always adventurous in nature bt ended returning back home when outside world doesn't pay on the long run. Davido is still young and he's liable to still sample some girls out there is all I mean.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by big7: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
undecidedAnd he will still cheat on her.

Normal...... How sure are you that yours isn't cheating on you? Leave person headache for the owner
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Untainted007: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Even marrying another lady won't diminish the love a man has for his wife one bit.

So wot happened to the love between Tee bliz and Tiwa or the one between Tonto and church Hill. I never said Davido doesn't love his wife to be, bt as time goes on web children set in, some of the affections are likely to be directed to the children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Osobi32(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
this line has been overflogged to scam mumu ladies since 1921 grin

Till they started looking for money to treat stds grin
. Which man will want to go down with a side chic without protection!
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Pavarottii(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
chiommy123:
This Chioma hold this guy wella
Juju things...
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by oglalasioux(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:

Social media makes some of u guys think like u are brainless. Do u knw me in person to av judged me I'm young after been married several years back with kids and here u are telling me trash. Anyway, fools too are entitled to phones made u come here to write nonsense to ur elder bros like me. When men are younger they are always adventurous in nature bt ended returning back home when outside world doesn't pay on the long run. Davido is still young and he's liable to still sample some girls out there is all I mean.

Grow up, please.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by stanley000: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
this guy is just a sucker for media.thats how they will buy 50k Patek, take it to malivelyhood to love-vendor for 100k and start claiming they bought the watch for 10m. yeyebrities with fake lives
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Akinwale14(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
irunoko:
don't mind them let all those nl rats be living in self denial and disturbing my mentions with senseless rants
Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Snazzynho(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
I think what he was telling her was " I'm now a Sugar Daddy"

Because i know Davido will definitely cheat!!
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Nooneonline(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
papermill:

Everything no be juju my dear. They started dating since year 1 in same university Na old relationship you see so.

Some comments are just for clout I know better. But if u see SEYI SHAY tell her I'm hear. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Who Got Married To Their Colleagues [photos/video] / WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I / Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.