Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! (1403 Views)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / The Itel S15 And S15 Pro Review / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by kingjizzy2(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2019
If you think a bright and radiant selfie will make you stand out of the crowd, wait until you take out the itel S15 Pro to capture yourself whilst the stunning design of the device leave the people around you eager to know what smartphone you are using.
Designed with the needs of photography enthusiasts at its heart, itel’s selfie series continues to deliver the best Android and selfie experience that gets better with time. The new smartphone comes with an array of upgraded features that delivers a solid experience to users, including an AI Selfie Camera, but there are lots of things that you should know if you’re planning to pick up and start shooting with the itel S15 pro today or anytime soon.

The main highlight of the S15 Pro is the AI camera. Both the front and rear cameras come with artificial intelligence features from beauty modes to scene recognition, to portrait, and night modes. It boasts of a 16MP selfie shooter paired with 4in1 Big Pixel technology and an 8MP+VGA rear camera. These camera specs combine really great low light performance and improved image processing for the best selfie and photograph experience. It’s become clear that it is one of the best for selfie lovers.

The camera quality on the itel S15 Pro is not the only feature that makes the new device tick. The asthetics are impressive as well. The device is the first of itel smartphones to debut with a 6.1" Waterdrop FullScreen display. This is complemented with a beautiful gradient finish which is available in different colour variants.

Inside the itel S15 Pro is a 3000mAh battery, armed with an AI Power Master, capable of going 3 days on a single charge. The long-lasting battery is supported by AndroidTM 9 Pie (Go Edition). There’s also storage as standard as 32GB ROM which is expandable up to 128GB and 2GB RAM for optimal performance. Other highlights are the fingerprint sensor, 4G network, a facial recognition unlock, along with other unique features.
Over the years, itel has developed a reputation for excellent smartphone photography. It’s interesting to see that this reputation has been proven right in her newest flagship. You can find the itel S15 Pro in phone retail stores across the country at a wallet and purse friendly price of N29,500.

cc:honsule, puskin, dragne

Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why did itel use the outdated unisoc chipset? Spreadtrum is poor at graphics. Why is itel like this?
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
And why a 3000mah battery on a 6.1 inches phone? I can bet that the battery would frustrate the user.
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by TrollKiller(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
folks deceived by numbers will start to jump on this phone now.

Outdated SoC
Bad battery for large display. I see a lot complaints rolling for the unfortunate users of this phone.
The camera isnt even that good.
The screen tech is low..

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!!!!
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by zotorux(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol why is everyone complaining??
The phone is just 30k so you don’t expect it to be a beast. It’s just a phone with good design and low specs. At 30k it’s a good bargain for Nigerian market.
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
zotorux:
The phone is just 30k so you don’t expect it to be a beast. It’s just a phone with good design and low specs. At 30k it’s a good bargain for Nigerian market.
Don't be unceremoniously deceitful. The Samsung A2 core will offer 600% more value for money than that dump of zesus-knows-what itel is calling a smart device, and the last time I checked it cost 24k.
While pushing people towards this door of combined waste and dissatisfaction, ask yourself this "Would I buy this phone I am asking others to buy?".
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
zotorux:
this phone supposed b 15k
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by zotorux(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Don't be unceremoniously deceitful. The Samsung A2 core will offer 600% more value for money than that dump of zesus-knows-what itel is calling a smart device, and the last time I checked it cost 24k.
While pushing people towards this door of combined waste and dissatisfaction, ask yourself this "Would I buy this phone I am asking others to buy?".
I’m not even asking anyone to buy
I don’t even use android and any opportunity of using android I always go for Samsung. That itel at that price is good enough. Not everyone is tech savvy and wanna play game. Some people just want a phone that’s beautiful and that’s what I said earlier, the design is beautiful. You talking as if Samsung too don’t put ridiculous prices on their phones.
Re: Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! by zotorux(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
bigiyaro:
this phone supposed b 15k
Would you say the same if it was infinix/tecno?
I’m not a fan of these phones but come on!!
The phone doesn’t suit your taste doesn’t make it useless.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 8 / Iphone 11pro Max For Sale / I Want To Sell My Iphone 6s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.