Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) (60278 Views)

"Such A Pleasant Kid": Davido's Daughter Imade Shows Off Beautiful Hairstyle, Ge / Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Happiestman1: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by rheether(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ashawo...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by kokoA(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
rheether:
Ashawo...
That's somebody's wife you're insulting.

76 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Happiestman1: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
kokoA:
That's somebody's wife you're insulting.

Abi

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Onyi22(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
rheether:
Ashawo...
Ashawo way better pass ur entire family,

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Funmmyastic: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Rubbish,she should continue smoking,that's not my business. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Happiestman1: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Rubbish,she should continue smoking,that's not my business. undecided

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by docjuli(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
in front of that baby?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Teewhy2: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
My own issue is not that she is smoking it but smoking it in front of that small innocent girl is what I am not happy about, which kind of message is she passing across.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

38 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
undecided

The look on that kid's face says it all..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by martineverest(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
she is eating away her lungs...

smoking shisha for 1hr is equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by martinz1: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by NigerianMan: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by RexTramadol1: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Ashawo way better pass ur entire family,

Advocate of the defenseless, wehdon ma

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by docjuli(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
martineverest:
v
see them
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by AdonaiAluminium: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Let her chop her husband's money but she should remember where she came from and that tomorrow is unpredictable

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by veekid(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is that not Davido in the second picture?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by VORTGATEENERGY: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
FAMILY WICKEDNESS..
Mr and Mrs Joseph's wedding was fantastic, it came out so nicely and many of the attendees confirmed this rumor to be true. "DJ, food, live music and overall atmosphere was heaven like" .
But we received the shock of the century barely two days after the wedding.... Mrs Joe was paralyzed!!!!
My name is Abigail okonkwo and Mrs Joe is my elder sister, on the day of the wedding, her best friend Judith who also happen to be our cousin came into the dressing room with a very expensive perfume, my sister was so happy that she decided to use it on that day. After the wedding and thanksgiving Mrs Joe started complaining of body weakness but we all felt it was because of the ceremony, so we asked here to rest. (Fast forward).
2days later, she was paralyzed!!! Everyone in the family was scared especially her husband( he hasn't even gotten the time to enjoy his wife before everything turned upside down). We got different advice, from one hospital to the other, from on shrine to the other(babalawo). Life became sad within the twinkle of an eye and all I kept wondering was how can a 28 year old girl suddenly develop stroke?.
We went everywhere, we did everything but we somehow forgot God.... So after about 2months, my course mate Evelyn came to visit. Of course. I told her everything, she then invited me to her church, I went there several times and later took my family. After much praying and fasting and believing God for a turn around she started getting better.
Weeks after she recovered, Judith ran mad after confessing. I was amazed because Mrs Joe was not the only one who used the perfume, I did too. So why wasn't I affected? But the answer is simple, it was specifically for Mrs Joe.
PEOPLE CAN BE VERY WICKED. If you must receive gifts on your wedding, then allow GIFTME.GIFT handle all your gifting logistics, that way, you don't personally take your gift.
--- giftme.gift
+2349030008845
+2349030008846

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Celebsnews: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
This girl is bored in this Marital home honestly. Reasons why her friends from Asaba are always with her, and she taken up some lifestyle to drive boredom away. I pray depression steer clear of her, amen.

Meanwhile, Here are five solid reasons why Tacha would win the 2019 BBNAIJA show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeiTtaox8E

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by adedayourt(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
u own ur life, drive it as u choose. laslas u go get sense

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Binidefender: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
i love good bad bitches
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
This girl just became wild after Marriage. Chai!
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Her life, Her business..

My own problem is WHY would nairaland keep shoving horseshiit down our throat....just imagine the kind of trends making frontpage on Africa's largest forum...seun take note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na One Woman Born This One Sha.. Hell Fire Candidate
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Sirpaul(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
a there you go .. a role model to some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Siralgebra04(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wetin com concern me with wetin no concern me. She's fucking her ancestor, so wat do u expect afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) by Headlesschicken(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin Tryna drown her sorrows...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.