Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? (1132 Views)

Can You Write Codes With A Tablet Instead Of A Laptop? / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / I Need Help With Android Studio! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by azeez1973(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
hello,guys.i really need ur help. pls,is there any other alternative to android studio,flutter or eclipse.
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
azeez1973:
hello,guys.i really need ur help. pls,is there any other alternative to android studio,flutter or eclipse.
I can help to coach on android studio
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by azeez1973(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
miccolo2:

wow thanks! i would like to ask a question
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by azeez1973(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
miccolo2:
can i create web app using this?
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by Laftaz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good day!!
If you're looking at creating web apps, flutter, ionic cordova and react native are to be preferred in my opinion but android studio encompasses everything (native and web).

Master android studio and you would love it.
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by azeez1973(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Laftaz:
Good day!!
If you're looking at creating web apps, flutter, ionic cordova and react native are to be preferred in my opinion but android studio encompasses everything (native and web).
thanks a lot.have u got tutorials for this?please,i need help
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by tfrancis(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
ionicframework and cordova is better and easy to understand. But you need to know javascript, html, css, angularjs (typescript). Don't worry about angularjs/typescript, its easy...once u are use to it, it becomes part of you.

I have been creating mobile app with them for long now.
Re: What Can I Use Instead Of Android Studio? by julybaba(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Simple Calculator Using Html, Css And JS / Bitcoin Stealer 2020 (100% Working) / So What Exactly Happened To All This Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.