Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery (32818 Views)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dance queen, Kaffy has fired back at a fan who said she should not share updates about her husband's full recovery after surviving a near fatal auto crash.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/09/kaffy-fires-back-at-fan-who-said-she-shouldnt-post-update-husband-recovery.html

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by OKorowanta: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
She couldn't reply Naira Marley..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by ladilawal82(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Both have a point but Kaffy's reply settles the matter.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Onyi22(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Thank God for his life ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by NwaAmaikpe: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked

The things they do for the Gram.
Photo looks super staged.

All those cords on him just for a crash..in Nigeria?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by johnkay1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol

Hmmmm.... This one is the real husband the one on that hospital bed is wife.

I can see it through my imaginary lenses how she will be commanding him in the house (though she's the bread winner shaa)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Pabloosas(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by frozen70(f): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
She shared it to praise God

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Freemanbobble: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
i still wonder what concerns some fans about other peoples private life.
advice gone wrong.
fan after reading this

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by adeskee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
both are sick
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
sooner than later social media addiction would be designated a terminal illness.
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
FATALITY!
The fan right now

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by damilogogle(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
shey him battery low ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by 0temSapien: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin Reminds me of those days when I was a christian. You always wanna share testimonies of good things happening to you while you keep away the bad ones and suffer alone. grin

Kaffy is right anyway, she has 100% rights to her family affairs.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by iReddington: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why dem connect wire full hin body like transformer!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by sylve11: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
iReddington:
Why dem connect wire full hin body like transformer!

Them want send am go moon. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Abortedfetus(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
u better say what's on your mind.
Clown. �
angry

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by DonBenny77(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
OKorowanta:
She couldn't reply Naira Marley..
Don't mind her
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Her husband na handsome man. My kind of man grin

Get well soon darling

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by lastempero: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na una wey dey follow them for Twitter get time. I send am message.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Cyoung4real(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
I just saw the prices for the new iPhone11, iPhone11 pro and iPhone11 Pro Max. Dear slay queen i swear, sex alone can't get you one. You will have to add your sister and your 3 besties. grin > grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by YorubaKing: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis Kaffy yansh go hard like Olumo rock ehn... To dey fvck am go be like fvcking a weight lifter... grin
Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Such a cute man. She lucky. She won't lose him before old age ijn... Amen

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery by Ganjafama(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
0temSapien:
grin Reminds me of those days when I was a christian. You always wanna share testimonies of good things happening to you while you keep away the bad ones and suffer alone. grin

Kaffy is right anyway, she has 100% rights to her family affairs.
She is right though but replying a fan in that manner is absolutely uncalled for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.