Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) (35800 Views)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by ELVISHOT: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
BBNaija 2019 house mate frodd was seen in a heart warming video of him and his mom.

In adorable video shared online was the moment Frodd was captured bonding with his mom.

In the video, Frodd ask his mom why are you doing shakara more than me, her mom keeps on smiling as the BBNaija 2019 house mate Frodd kisses his mom.

This is very lovely, mother and son bonding together, watch the video below,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MEtBRAxxx/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/heart-warming-video-of-frodd-bonding.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by ELVISHOT: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by 0kinographix: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by FacelessKing: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
If you are reading this, I pray your hear desires will be met this year.

You don’t need to like, just believe in your heart.

You are a great person.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Check my profile to see my own bonding with marle grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Sanfranka6(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
I love my mum!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
What a beautiful scene.... I love this...

His mom is so beautiful.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

atiku treatment being given to him

na dem dem, hype nonsense and hope for a miracle
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by beautyhd: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
What is throw back about this picture?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by izenco2005(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
U don't like bbn don't open the trade biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Daddyvibez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
WoW...This is lovely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by solmusdesigns: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
cool

Nothing currently unites africa like bbnaija, on twitter and facebook all Africans are busy with their favs without tribalism, even the xenophobic southafricans watch it more

Federal Government better find a way of using them to launder Nigeria's image and promote our local bussinesses, because if not bbnaija and artist like Davido and Wizzy, nothing Nigerian content can trend all over africa back to back like Bbnaija, they.even trended on UK newspapers and breakfast shows for almost a week

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by ginaeve: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
My baby boy has grown up.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
we're u expecting me to bond with his mother?...or were u expecting him to bond with ur mother?

nairaland is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Jay5mie: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sanfranka6:
I love my mum!

Who ask you angry
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sweet! Never experienced mother love... Oh God, I will shower my children with this love I never experienced.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Every one bonds with his or her mum

Nothing special here

Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
His mother face shall
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by divineRx(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
The mum is cute

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Dathypebruv(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Www............amma spoil my mum ijn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Check my profile to see my own bonding with marle grin

I didn't see shit
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Igbo women and beauty be like Afonja and mouth odor....

Argue with your ancestors...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
nobeaahy:
Vidio Of 30-Year-Old Housewife Caught Naked Having Sex In her friend’s Toilet With 20-Year-Old Boy (Video)

A 30-year old housewife, Mrs. Happiness, has been caught and her nude Video taken, after she allegedly sexually molested a 20-year old boy in her friend’s Toilet in Lagos

Watch And Download Their video Of Here
Hmm, she's a disgrace for breaking her marital vows.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cursed be the female/male that does 'mama na boy' but raises their kid to become an animal to join it's fellow animals to gang rape a 20 year old innocent child, film it and release the video out for fellow demented p0rn addict animals and rapist animals to watch.

If you are a relative of any of those animals reading this, report that baboon clan member to the authorities immediately or remain cursed to eternity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Bonding With His Mother (Throwback Photos) by teejaymiquel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos) / Bbnaija; Teddy A Has Just Been Evicted From Big brother Naija 2018 House / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.