Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia (49698 Views)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by SAKUR: 2:59am On Oct 29, 2010
It sure sounds unbelievable, but a young woman has been delivered of a snake in Umuahia. The woman delivered the scary reptile on Wednesday following hours of intense prayers at the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, along Eze Ogbulafor Street, Umuahia, Abia State.

Chairman of the Organisation of African Instituted Churches (OAIC) in Abia state, Apostle Emmanuel Agomoh, who is also the head of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim in the state said a priest, Apostle Uche Ugwu had engaged himself in hours of prayers to cause the delivery of the snake from the private part of the 35-year-old lady whose names are being withheld.

The snake, said to have been programmed into the woman’s womb since her secondary school days, was headless and tailless.
The incident, which has become the talk of the town, happened around 5p.m. on Wednesday at the church premises.

Daily Sun learnt that the young lady hails from Olokoro in Umuahia South LGA.
She was said to have delivered the snake like a woman under labour following prayers by the priest that everything that was not of God in her should come out of her body. The incident attracted a large crowd.
Apostle Agomoh said the snake forced itself out of the woman’s private part with the intention of attacking Apostle Ugwu. The cleric’s younger brother, however, was able to kill the animal.

The cleric said the woman came to the church on Monday for prayers following the pains she had been experiencing all over her body since she was in secondary school. According to him, it was at this juncture that one of the prayer warriors in the church Apostle Ugwu conducted the prayers that forced the snake out of her body.

“As I was praying and calling on whatever was inside the lady to come out, the lady was writhing in pains. The snake even wanted to attack me until my brother here killed it with the stick,” Ugwu told our reporter.
He said such miracles happen very often in the church. “But we don’t advertise it and we don’t use any fetish things here. We only engage in prayers,” he said.

Daily Sun learnt that the lady, who is still in shock is currently recuperating in her village.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/29/national-29-10-2010-010.htm

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by aru11: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Sakur, are you in Umuahia? were did you get the news from?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by aminalib(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
i do not believe that, but thanks for sharing
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by joanana(f): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
all this tabliod with their fake news
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by jimjones: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
hahaha@", such miracles happen very  often in the church. “But we don’t advertise  it and we don’t use any fetish things here. We only engage in prayers"

, but of course grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by BabaOsaze(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
The snake's father must have enjoyed himself!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by OboBoco(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
The snake, said to have been programmed into the woman’s womb since her secondary school days, was headless and tailless.
The incident, which has become the talk of the town, happened around 5p.m. on Wednesday at the church premises.

Please how did a headless and tailess snake try to attack the priest ??
with what mouth to bite or spit poison ??
( just wondering sha )

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by thadeb: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
it's sound stupid and unbelievable. How can a headless and tailess snake attack.
Naija prophet.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Basics007: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nothin wey we no go see nor hear in africa
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Emmyk(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
I wonder ò. The snake tried attacking wif what? Probably Wings undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by frankoko(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2010
the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ah na wah oh
we will soon retrieve their licence sha
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 3kay945(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
here they come again,,, is the woman still alive? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by jossy501: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
wonders shall never end in this country.!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Pokarika(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
COCK N BULL. period.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Youngichou(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
frankoko:

the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ah na wah oh
we will soon retrieve their licence sha

my brother na true you talk oooooooo
naija we hail theee !!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by phreakabit(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Dumbest thread on Nairaland ever!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by SSaemoenl(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
This Church self, I thought it was in a hospital. [size=20pt]Goshhhhhhhhhhh!![/size]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by fear95: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
i am so happi 4 ha. wen is d naming ceremony
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by dazzle37(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
I MUST TO BE A JOURNALIST BY FORCE EVEN IF IT MEANS ME IMAGINING STORIES TO WRITE IN PAPER. ( pls who gave these people license  ? )
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by HOTsnow(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
The same Abah that is under siege! Wonders and Wonderers will neva cease in ds state::COME TO THINK OF IT! how can a snake wit no head or tail attack anyone :: jAbless poster and hilarious story. *hissed and slammed d door*
*thinkn of how to hook up wit ODUNNU or DYTE* wink cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by fear95: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
smeone rls name d snake
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by banom(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Topic,

Super Story,

It does happen in your church every time and you do not advertise it ? so what are you doing now and why are you advertising this one ?

Holy Fraud, These Men still thinks that Nigerians are still in the 70s when our society supplied enough Gullible and deluded Folks.

Why is the womans name withheld, why is it that we can not see her pics and the nyashless abi headless snake pics ?

Why showing us the picture of a hungry looking man on white garment who is supposed to have healed her, is it for us to go and meat him so that he can remove snakes in our bodies ?

Wrong marketing trick, better format next time.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by tayolumi(f): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
The story contradicts itself and doesn't really make sense, how had the snaked been programmed into her body in the first place And how lond did she she think she was pregnant? Was it 9 months or ever since the snake had been put into her body?
A snake without head is definitely dead, ! Why then need to kill it
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by parislomo(f): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
*laugh don kill me finish*
NL I hail pass!
grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by kcreal(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
I thought of seeing the snake's pics and got disappointed when i saw the prophet's.
The prophet should be arrested, let him explain how the snake got into her. All these white garment churches and their prophets are not to be trusted.

still wondering how a headless and tailless snake will attack someone. the prophet will explain better.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by SAKUR: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
aru11:

@ Sakur, are you in Umuahia? were did you get the news from?

One of my friend in Umuahia told me and I saw it at sunonline.com
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by 2kurupt(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
Jobless poster.

Lolz, This story should be moved to the jokes section
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
2kurupt:

Jobless poster.

Lolz, This story should be moved to the jokes section
joke section is even small let them move it entirely to a joke forum. Now I see where nollywood draw their inspirations from.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by adexchamp(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
If this is true as claimed i think the world is really coming to an end soon, Repent!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
why do people still read sun newspapers cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia by babyme1(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
Picture of the snake pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.