Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad (587 Views)

Become A Millionaire From Sports Betting Using This Strategy / We Can Help You Run A Facebook Ads To Target Your Potential Customers / You Need This Strategy If You Want To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello guys

I'll be dropping a thread on how to target your required customers without having to place an advert using this full proof Facebook and WhatsApp strategy.

The strategy works efficiently and you won't have to spend a dime paying for ads, all you need is the tool to carry it out which won't cost more than $100 and you can use the tool over and over again, making recurrent sales with the strategy.

Comment if you want me to drop it
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by sugarsoul(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
drop it like it's hot
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by queenblossom(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Drop it
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay guys keep it coming.

I'm dropping it this night
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by Impactfultemmy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
We are waiting
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Guys I'll drop it tomorrow.

My charger just got burnt, let's do it tomorrow

Stay tuned.
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Okay Good Morning guys.

Facebook has over 20 million Nigeria as registered and no matter what you're selling, your ideal customer must be on Facebook and you can find them from groups, pages and your contacts.

With this strategy, you'll realize you're leaving a lot of money on the table. This is no as strategy, purely organic and legal.

Let's get started
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2019
The method comes in two part and if you know how to make it work, a ton of money is coming your way.

Part 1 : All done on Facebook

Part 2 : same as part 1 but extended to WhatsApp.

Two things to note

1. You'll spend at least $100 for the software like I said in the opening thread, however I have an offer for you that'll reduce the cost for you. I know a lot of us spend that amount on other that are not worth, how about doing this for your business to grow exponentially.

2. Just follow every steps and you'll be good.

There are links attached to the tutorials, after everything you can contact me to get the links. Since nairaland doesn't allow links.
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Part 1

This is where the work starts

Targeting Facebook groups. I believe every business has a related Facebook group on Facebook this is where your ideal customers and Facebook groups are very engaging. The members talk to each other and interact. Some Facebook groups have millions of members.

One of such id the Females in Nigeria group (or Africa. Can't remember now). This group last I know was nearing 2 million members. I saw one the other day about health with over 1 million members. 90% of their members are Nigerians.

These members interact with each other, discuss, share ideas and also BUY stuffs. Targeting these people is the easiest and cheapest way to get customers because you already know what they talk about and their interests better than targeting random people with Facebook ads. The possibilities of using this and getting more customers is wide.
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by MrEboss(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2019
Hope we're following
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by undisputed12(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Sorry guys I just got banned from my other account.
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by undisputed12(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't you think we should take the tutorials to WhatsApp?

I'll create a group for it.

Click on the link on my signature to contact me on Whatsapp and get added to the group
Re: Target Your Customers With this Strategy ( Facebook + Whatsapp) For Free. No Ad by Ezypretty: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
how do i contact you please

(1) (Reply)

Want To Build A Thriving Business? 6 Temptations You Should Overcome / Ways To Earn Customers Loyalty Online / 2020 Business Plan Promo Is On.....sachet Water Business Plan And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.