Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM (264 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Messiah! Follow Him! / Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church / I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2019
I will believe and obey without question.
Re: If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by Aidejay(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Yinmu.........!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2019
But it's right there in the bible so what are you waiting for?
Re: If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by budaatum: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
I do sometimes miss my books. It usually happens when I need to look up a reference and I look to the walls where my book would have been and they are empty.

I was in the Orolu Local Government Library when I first noticed I had more books in my Lagos home than the library had. So I went and put the 12 boxes of books in my Lagos home in the library. Then I flew home and found I had more books in my flown to home than there was in the Library so I shipped all mine there too. But there still wasn't enough so I stood outside my house begging passerbys for books for the library and shipped them there five times over the next ten years.

I got no books now because I gave them all to those who had fewer books, but I was an atheist at the time, so it perhaps does not count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Dec 09, 2023
OpenYourEyes1:
But that is exactly what Jesus Christ said all who wish to follow Him must do in order to become worthy of Him. So, why is if still a question?. undecided
Re: If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM by paxonel(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2023
OpenYourEyes1:
thank God you know that such thing is wild imagination, and it can never happen this dispensation

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Renounce Prosperity gospel In Interview With Encounter TV - Youtube / See Shocking Reasons Why Women Should Not Speak In Church / Nigerian Pastor Apologises To SA For Some Of His Countrymen Dealing In Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.