Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake (802 Views)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by ngusha(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2010
dear people of nairaland i greet you all i am a keen user of nairaland and i love some of your contributions which people make constructively i am feeling very guilty looking at the incident that happened to me a month back since this is a religious forum i would like to speak it out here hope say moderator no go carry am commot oh! Abeg! I dated this girl for three years and out of those three years it has been nothing but trouble recently i misplaced my wallet and broke my phone due to the annoyance of everything beacuase after we started dating the girl started acting funny after she claimed to me that she was born again i began drawing her to church at that time she realized her mistake and went back to church only for her to restategise and grip me so that she would would be my mistress and i would be loyal to her after i realized that but in a negative way we began fighting each time until we finally broke up some one week ago when she started running away from me i still persisted and went to the house only for her to deny me in the presence of her father then set me up with her brothers and they got me beaten up dat night. I still persuaded and went to her house for the second time after she refused seeing me only for the pops to tell me to leave and follow the right procedure. The father spoke to her not knowing what she would do she told my friend that i came to her house to tell her father how we used to make love together and how she spent the night in my house.
This is just a summary of the whole story but if you are interested in reading the full story please visit my blog for up date as i would try and be explicit as much as i can the name of the blog is experiences4u.
thanks for your time i would keep you posted on my blog. \
But i need a sincere answer
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by JeSoul(f): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
If you really want responses post your full story along with your question here. People don't like being re-directed to an external site.
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
Im not interested in visiting ur blog, but would advice u based on what i have read here. IMO leave the girl and move forward. She has shown from her attitudes that shes not ur type. to me i don't know what else u want from her.
If i were to be in ur shoes, i will simply walk away and move forward
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by Rhino3dm: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
Give her another chance atleast your scripture says forgive 70*7. . . . Who knows may be with little help she might realise the love you have for her.
A
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
Like I've always say: PRAY AND FAST ABOUT IT
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by Emade(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2010
it is better to have a broken relationship than to have a broken marrage.god help us
Re: Was I Right Or I Made A Mistake by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
she dumped you

move on

(1) (Reply)

A Man Met A Demon On The Internet / Goodbye Nairaland Christians! / Is Judaism The Same As Zionism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.