Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Do You Contain Body Odour Caused By Long Time Bleaching Cream Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Contain Body Odour Caused By Long Time Bleaching Cream Use? (398 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Contain Body Odour Caused By Long Time Bleaching Cream Use? by KingKush01(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Sometimes ago I used tura cream and tura soap to tone my skin color a little. This was like 6years ago. Now my skin is washed up and stinks badly. It doesn't smell like rotten fish associated with bleaching. It smells differently but very bad and offensive. This has plunged me into severe depression.
Re: How Do You Contain Body Odour Caused By Long Time Bleaching Cream Use? by garyaustin(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Google Charcoal therapy for odours
Re: How Do You Contain Body Odour Caused By Long Time Bleaching Cream Use? by umarshehu58(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
What is the essence of bleaching? So that girl/guy will love you or what? Ion understand

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Doubting Try Will Convince You / The Many Advantages Of Outdoor Play On Children / The Importance Of Sulfur For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.