Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria (8162 Views)

Likely Job Opportunities For Graduates In Islamic And Arabic Studies In Nigeria / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Demmzy15:
I haven't really been fully engaged in the outside world, asin, I term myself a shy and bashful. I always keep to myself and this has helped me a great deal, Alhamdullahi. Muslims make up a great number in this country so the way we behave is very important.

So basically my advice for us is that, we can help propagate Islamic values. The Islamic Banks are available just open an account there, lower your gazes, etc. The truth and fact of the matter is, when you keep the beard the highest anyone can tell you is to term you "boko haram", "tableeg", "fanatic", etc and these are easily brushed away.

For sisters, practicing Islam depends on where you are, it'll be a great problem in the south east/south but easy in the north and most parts of south west. Wallahi, I'm a living witness that men tend to be rude to ladies who don't dress well. Friends here in school respect hijabis more than Non-hijabis, now imagine how they'll now respect Niqabi sisters. There's nothing more beautiful than Abaya and Jilbaabs, it's superb and I see no reason why sisters won't want to it. Left to me, when I marry, I'll load my wife with enough beautiful and classy Jilbaabs and Abayas Insha'Allah!

Would be updating Insha'Allah!

I don't know how I am just seeing this but I will be waiting for your update in sha Allah. Being shy is a good thing and I personally admire shyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do A Muslim Leave Life In Islamic Ways And Enjoy Life In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan / Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.