Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa (1886 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Rick Ross Is Dope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by pckid: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2010
William Leonard Roberts II, American rapper Rick ross would be making a trip to Africa for a promotional for his latest album Teflon Don in december. The tour titled “Blowing Money , http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/10/rick-ross-coming-to-lagos-ghana-and-south-africa/
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mrofficial(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2010
^^ Yeeeee! Rick ross my man.
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by tinkinfela(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
Gotta be there!
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by echepops(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hi good people of nairaland. We've all been hearing about the hennessy artistry 2010 which is happening live on the 27th of November, 2010 at the Get Arena, Lekki. the party starts by 8p.m and will feature Sir Shina Peters, M.I, Ice Prince, Nneka, Bez, Kas and other suprise artists. Tickets can't be bought to this show, you can only be invited. and I have some invitaton cards with me. If you want to be there live, just call me on 07066472867.
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by 04kaa: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
echepops:

will feature Sir Shina Peters, M.I, Ice Prince, Nneka, Bez, Kas and other suprise artists. Tickets can't be bought to this show, you can only be invited. and I have some invitaton cards with me.

i think you and ur crew are fools for this,
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by poweredcom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Echepops MEN I caant be here jare, i ll be at NMVA 28th the next day, if i coe 27th how do i relaz and attend NMVA, well thanks,

Rick ross how much for the show, men na wa oo, R kelly for star mega Jam 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550217.0.html#msg7131989
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by Magz(m): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2010
Bleep Rick Ross, He's a devil worshipper. Why you waan listen to devil worshippers?
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mrofficial(m): 2:10am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ How? Mr God worshipper.
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by poweredcom(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2010
@Magz

How that one take affect you, what do you know a devil worshipper is, just some one speaks freemason words does not means he is a devil ok, if you see devil face to face you fit wait

@mr.official thanks, jare, Magz think say him be God
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by oddy4real(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2010
why would i pay to go watch a former PRISON WARDER PERFORM?
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mrofficial(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^ Go and ask Google.
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by Mobinga: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
I'm not interested in all these artistes visiting. . .
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mrofficial(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^ Notedb
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mystikal(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
larry Hoover
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by Mobinga: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
mr.official:

^^ Notedb
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by mrofficial(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^Noted I meant. Wait for the ones that will interest you.
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2010
is he coming in a helicopter (to ship his fat black asss) or do we have to rent a lorry to ship him to the venues grin
Re: Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa by rhymz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
Rick Ross?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Collaboration: Slow Dog Feat. Ransome -- Usomu (my Sweetness) / Sly Of Classic Fm 97.3fm Is Dead / Download New Music: Simi – Joromi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.