Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl (9438 Views)

A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / Occultic Members / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
http://www.ceveni.com/2008/02/nine-unknown-men-of-ashoka.html

TROUBLE SLEEP YANGER GO WAKE AM, WETIN E DEY FIND OH? PALAVER E DEY FIND, PALAVER E GO GET OH O OH!!!

Ivynwa:

He-he
Nobody should believe this Liar, I never sent him those mails he is posting, he is forging them. He does not even know who I am, I don't live in Italy, I am not 36----=haven't I said in my posts that I am 34. I was merely writing him as an undercover and saying all those to make him talk. How can I ever want to be part of a cult ,not me. I love God people too much for all that rubbish. My real name is not even Gizina, that is just an ordinary e-mail I use online just like evry other person.
The people I have interacted with here in Nairaland know that I don't live in Italy. I am the last lady on earth to be a love-peddler much more sleep with dogs. Who is believing this evil man here? Am I not the person asking all here  to help find me a husband to marry and have children because I refuse to sleep around and have been waiting for the man God has for me. He is covering up big time.
I am only keeping my promise to him that I will make sure he does not deceive anybody again after he tried to play scam on me online and failed which made me expose him in the links below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529201.msg6916356

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F-U-C-K UP? He was on his own when you went to look for his trouble and invade on his privacy (exactly what George Bush did to Iraq)

I can smell that you are desperately trying to defend yoruself.

When i used your name to search on facebook what i found was shocking "power of money" NO FRIENDS NO PICTURE.

To a large extent i think i believe the entire mail even to the aspect of DOGS, HORSES, MONKEYS ET AL

Ivynwa:

Toba, May God bless you my brother
I just came back from work now to see the lies this evil devil is piling against me here, he even has this face to come here and open his devilish mouth. My mission is to expose him and make sure nobody falls prey and write to him and get scammed or even deceived int the occultic world. I don't even want to stoop to talking to such low life gutter 40 year old devil. If I am interested why didn't I call him, I was even trying to let him know that I am a single woman because I know that the next thing he will do is to cook up a story and make a go to get money from me. Nonsense, Mtcheeeeeew

This guy NEVER hid what he was into so why trying to prob further?

You didn't call him probably b'cus you didn't have enough credit.

THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT YOU WERE 100% WRONG THE BETTER

Na AMEBO like this girl dey distroy a whole nation oh! (not to talk of small family)
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
talknafree:

http://www.ceveni.com/2008/02/nine-unknown-men-of-ashoka.html
TROUBLE SLEEP YANGER GO WAKE AM, WETIN E DEY FIND OH? PALAVER E DEY FIND, PALAVER E GO GET OH O OH!!!
CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F-U-C-K UP? He was on his own when you went to look for his trouble and invade on his privacy (exactly what George Bush did to Iraq)
I can smell that you are desperately trying to defend yoruself.
When i used your name to search on facebook what i found was shocking "power of money" NO FRIENDS NO PICTURE.
To a large extent i think i believe the entire mail even to the aspect of DOGS, HORSES, MONKEYS ET AL
This guy NEVER hid what he was into so why trying to prob further?
You didn't call him probably b'cus you didn't have enough credit.
THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT YOU WERE 100% WRONG THE BETTER
Na AMEBO like this girl dey distroy a whole nation oh! (not to talk of small family)

Sorry sweetheart, which name did you use to search because Gizina Ozidi is not even my name sweetie, He-he. I can see that his cult members have arisen to go to war. I can't stoop to all you. I have done what I want to do which is expose him and prevent people from falling prey to him so there's nothing you can rant that can get to me okay Baby. You do not know the details of how he tried to scam me online and failed, that is where it all started, and I did make refernce to that. You only browsed this and came here to rant. Tell me which responsible human being will support this evil? Now watch your language Babyboy!

Why don't you tell them to stop blackening our name all over the world, it concerns me because I am involved. When people look down on me, avoid me and not take me serious because I am a Nigerian, it is because of these things that they do. I owe nobody no apology, I will do this again and again, anything to stop the scammers and save others from them.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

Sorry sweetheart, which name did you use to search because Gizina Ozidi is not even my name sweetie, He-he. I can see that his cult members have arisen to go to war. I can't stoop to all you. I have done what I want to do which is expose him and prevent people from falling prey to him so there's nothing you can rant that can get to me okay Baby. You do not know the details of how he tried to scam me online and failed, that is where it all started, and I did make refernce to that. You only browsed this and came here to rant. Tell me which responsible human being will support this evil? Now watch your language Babyboy!

Why don't you tell them to stop blackening our name all over the world, it concerns me because I am involved. When people look down on me, avoid me and not take me serious because I am a Nigerian, it is because of these things that they do. I owe nobody no apology, I will do this again and again, anything to stop the scammers and save others from them.

IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SELF PITY HERE
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

You didnt give us the impression that he tried to dupe you before.
also dont try to paint the impression you are fighting to save the Nigerian image thingy. If you want to change a nation, CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST.

Well na your cross. don't just do things that will expose you to danger.

and by the way it was your e.mail address-roka---alabi@yahoo.com or some that i used to search SO DONT COME DENYING ANYTHING HERE
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
MTCHEEEEW
Pls tell the head of that una cult that you did not see me, shameless thing defending an evil man.
I realy can't believe these responsible Nairalanders vomitting ugly things and turning the stories around into something else, it is only evil people like Occultist that can defend him or accuse me of false things just to take away attention from him. I also refuse to believe that Nls I respect and  considers responsible are talking like that. They can say all they want, I am glad people are aware and will be more careful. That is what matters here not the opinion of shallow minded people that are listening to him and his likes that are all over the place and are quick to defend their own.
I refuse to have you low lifes draw me out of myself and stoop low here. I remain what I am: a simple minded girl that loves God and her fellow human being enough to steer them away from danger. P-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e I am not and will never be. If there is anything like the opposite of P-r-o-s-titute that is what I am. Period 

At this point i pity Ivy,that Secret Fraternity "The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka is the most Deadly and oldest cult in india,unless the have nothing against you but if they do nothing can save you no matter where you may be on the surface of this planeth earth. The poster I can only advice you to run to God as fast as your legs can carry you and remain steadfast in faith in prayers.

@Hinduism

Tell them that I am trembling sweetheart!  grin cool grin cool grin I can never be afraid of evil, the power of God is greater than all evils and their believers and worshippers and they can never do me anything because I am not afraid of them. I worship and serve an awesome GOD, the great "I am", the- -great- king- of -all -the-earth (I am singing him that song as I speak). He said that I should hold my peace while he fights for me so I am not afraid of you all Baby, Which responsible/genuine person will support this evil and even talk like you are doing except they are one of a kind with evil? May God deliver you all from all evil in Jesus name, Amen!

@Responsible Nigerians
They should stop tainting us all and blackening our name! Should we all cower in fear of them and have them all drown us in shame and corruption and evil, imagine these fellas going around deceiving women and sleeping with them to make money. He lives in Lagos and you can calculate how many women he has slept with since 1994 according to their rule of 6 women in a month meaning that so many women in Lagos have fallen to his occultic evil practice. Tommorrow if you or your friends and brothers come across such a woman and her womb and destiny have been messed by such, what will you do? 

I have swallowed my pride here in NL and playfully yet seriously asked that others help me hook me up to a compatible and serious person that wants a family like I do because I don't want "this sleep with Peter today and Paul tommorrow" and some NairalAnders are shouting on me to "quit being desperate"
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by excanny: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
@talknafree
Are you one of his own? What's your own? You try so hard but it's obvious who you are. anyway its cool to defend one of your own.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by bros1234(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
pls guys keep this arguement goin. I like this thread.

Business - Trust me

halloweencostumeideas.howtips.in/

freeiphonesandtools.wazohost.com/
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

MTCHEEEEW
Pls tell the head of that una cult that you did not see me, shameless thing defending an evil man.
I realy can't believ the likes of Tpiah and others vomitting ugly things and turning the stories around into something else, it is only evil people like Occultist that can defend him or accuse me of false things just to take away attention from him. They can say all they want, I am glad people are aware and will be more careful. That is what matters here not the opinion of shallow minded people that are listening to him and his likes that are all over the place and are quick to defend their own.
I refuse to have you low lifes draw me out of myself and stoop low here. I remain what I am: a simple minded girl that loves God and her fellow human being enough to steer them away from danger. P-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e I am not and will never be. If there is anything like the opposite of P-r-o-s-titute that is what I am. Period

I think you just have to read your post all over again and deep inside you, BE THE JUDGE.

excanny:

@talknafree
Are you one of his own? What's your own? You try so hard but it's obvious who you are. anyway its cool to defend one of your own.

SORRY TO SAY THIS DUDE BUT you are a b-a-s-t-a-r-d for thinking such.

I try NEVER to judge by one side of a story told.
she had no business poking into his business (and hiding vital details that implicated her).

Well since you have decided to be d-u-m-b the keep deceiving and misleading her.

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO THE ROMANCE SECTOR WHERE SHE ALSO POSTED THIS AND SEE THAT PEOPLE THERE ARE ALSO TELLING HER THE SAME THING I AM SAYING RIGHT HER- MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by netghost: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
@talknafree, whats with the defense and insult, nobody is in any danger, abi God dey sleep,

@poster, just take things easy, nothing will or can happen to u, i understand where u are coming from

@occultist, ur entitled to ur religion and belief, so i will let u be

CAN WE LET GOD BE THE FINAL JUDGE AND STOP HATING EACH OTHER
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by bros1234(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
abeg make una leave occult alone. The bobo na just yahoo guy like all of una. Real occultic people no dey get this kain time. Like obj, atiku,ibb, orji uzor kalu mama, etc. Ivy abi ify wey dey look for husband, i dey here for you o. how far

Make una allow me do business joo

I get dis site wey i wan make una visit wey dey give iphone for free, especially if u dey live for obod oyibo

freeiphonesandtools.wazohost.com/.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by GL(f): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2010
talknafree:

also dont try to paint the impression you are fighting to save the Nigerian image thingy. If you want to change a nation, CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST.

and by the way it was your e.mail address-roka---alabi@yahoo.com or some that i used to search SO DONT COME DENYING ANYTHING HERE

that's the occultic guy's email address, isn't it?

i'm all for religious freedom, but the question here is do these guys inform the 20 girls they sleep with annually that they are being used for some occultic ritual? so the main guy has never hidden his religion on NL, but what about in real life? we all know that occultic affiliations are kept secret in nigeria. this is something we see on tv but never really imagine that it could be happening in our vicinity.  i think we should be concerned about what effect this would have on the girls they sleep with. if there are really many nigerians in this cult, and if truly NL guys are signing up, then sooner or later a NLer or their family might fall prey.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2010
Make una free ivnywa. In as much as I don't agree with her contacting occultist off nld because he has never hidden his religion on nld,I believe she did it for a good course, to inform alot of you single ladies to buy an ironpant with a padlock and padlock your private parts. The men alot of you sleep with you do not know, alot of nigerian gurls especially students fall prey to this kind of men, flash a few notes before their very eyes and watch them strip bare for you.

God have mercy on the gurls this occultists and his group have slept with: THIS SURELY IS END TIME sad

And as for ivnywa sleeping with dogs and snakes or lion grin grin that was one funny piece that I had to even quote occultist and laff. grin And I am still laughing sef grin grin. Its either ivy told him that to show some interest in the cult thing and get some info to use and expose him or occultist is making it up. Whatever it is, I personally do not see Ivynwa  as that kind of person. She is too involved in christ to get involved in that kinda rubbish.

[size=20pt]ALL IN ALL MY WORD WILL I SAY ON HERE:THERE IS A GOD PEOPLE.LEAVE THE OCCULT AND EMBRACE CHRIST,HE IS REAL[/size]
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 30, 2010
talknafree:

That email address is occultists
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 2:36am On Oct 30, 2010
jennykadry:

And as for ivnywa sleeping with dogs and snakes or lion grin grin that was one funny piece that I had to even quote occultist and laff. grin And I am still laughing sef grin grin. Its either ivy told him that to show some interest in the cult thing and get some info to use and expose him or occultist is making it up. Whatever it is, I personally do not see Ivynwa  as that kind of person. She is too involved in christ to get involved in that kinda rubbish.
[size=20pt]ALL IN ALL MY WORD WILL I SAY ON HERE:THERE IS A GOD PEOPLE.LEAVE THE OCCULT AND EMBRACE CHRIST,HE IS REAL[/size]

Alleluiah! to that -o-o- my sister, I did not even tell him any other thing about my self apart from cunningly telling him that I am 36, from Asaba, single and live in Italy" and that I am interested in joining their cult just to make him believe me and talk. The 3 mails I sent to him here are all i discussed with him concerning finding out about his cult. All I wanted was to get an info into their activities so that I can tell others and prevent them from being confused by him. It is only a mind filled with evil as he is that can quickly cook up such evil of dogs,rats and horses.

He thought that he can hide in another username, I only entered a thread, saw his post and knew that this is the former Echidime and it did not take me minutes of investigating to confirm that. A 40 year old that has no purpose and direction but to crazily chase after money by all means and direction. Even 25 years olds that travel to india and China go there with purpose, but there he is in India chasing shadows of money. He is justifying himself by saying that he is only holdin on to our native african religion and that we should hold on to our traditional religion and not believe western religion. Does African religion include evils of this magnitude with the destinies and life of young ladies? What has believing in African religion got to do with travelling to india to run after some gods and charms over there? He has the mouth and face to talk here after ruining peoples's lives and I am amazed at the audience listening to him and cheering him on.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by OCCULTIST(m): 3:10am On Oct 30, 2010
@Ivynwa:

In case you think your hiding from us,here are your details as was made known by the Grand Master during our meeting last night.

Because of your misconduct we have collected 9 hairs from your private part,you will beg for death and death will not listen to you.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 30, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin^una no go kill me for hiaaa
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 30, 2010
Occultist: so what are you people going to do to her? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2010
Oh! Is it now that you woke up from sleep and realized who is opening you up to the public.
Is that all the revenge you have for me dear? you only know this little about my name and where I live when you tried scamming me earlier this month and I nearly fell into your trap and revealed a little bit about my name and where I live and work thinking that you are a genuine person and even went as far as chatting with you on the phone until it dawned on me that you are a scammer. What was your story to me then that you are rich and will want us to be together if and only if I send you a part of the flight fare for you to come and visit me. This according to you is only to test my seriousness as 2 women have made you waste money to traverse the world and visit them only to discover they are no good and on and on about how you don't want to make the mistake again and will refund me the flight fare only if I co-operate and give you half first for you to come. When I realized that you are a scam, didn't I promise you that I will make sure that you scam no-one and here I am keeping my promise Baby.
Isn't this how it all started dear and as soon as I realized that you are a scammer, I alerted NL in the links below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529193.msg6926835#msg6926835
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529198.msg6922690#msg6922690

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529201.msg6916356#msg6916356

You have nothing on me boy, quit making stories as dirty as you.  I have never lived in Europe, I have only transited through Germany and only spent hours so your accusations are baseless. In as much as I will not like to see my real name here, I am not moved that you wrote it. I AM A DECENT PERSON SWEETHEART, so there is nothing you can ever do to bring me down Baby.
Tell the head of your kingdom that I am shaking and shivering sweetheart?  grin grin grin You devils can't do me anything. I shall live to declare the goodness of our God. I have never had any physical contact with you , have only spoken to you on the phone and chatted with you on facebook(which is how you knew my name) once so you are blabbing and knocking yourself against the wall, who are you threatening? God has me in his palms? and if you dare near me he will strike you down. My God is a trillion times above you and your kingdom of darkness, you are fuming in vain.
I thought I was branded a p-r-o-s-t-itute  by you, which love-peddler have the patience to toil away as an Engineer in a Coca Cola plant when she can sleep around and make all the dollars? Thank you for attesting to my good personality dear. I am a decent lady sweetheart, You got nothing on me!

But come-ooo you are even lower than the low life I thought you are as to even lie against your grandmaster, how can your grandmaster tell you my name when you already knew it when I made the mistake of assuming that you are a real person and chatted with you in my facebook place and how can Mr. Grandmaster give you my phone number this evening when you have called me at the beginning of this month pretending to be who you are not? He-he

I will even send all these threats to that white woman Miss Lucia Dyer that you are deceiving online, I bet you don't know that I have made her know that you are a scammer and that we both agreed for her to just be playing you as if she is a fool. Stop acting foolish brother man, act like a 40 yr old that you are. Women are no more that naive, we are too united for deceivers like you guys to want to play on our vulnerabilty in this age and time which is why everybody is being enlightened here to beware of wolves like you.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by hinduism(f): 3:57am On Oct 30, 2010
The poster is so childish that she do not know what she is playing with,do you think they need to have physical contact with you to get you? Even the 9 hairs he said they have taken from your private part is spiritual.

I have giving you a better advice before on what to do just run to God and stop putting your life in Danger with this people. This is not about making noise here,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2010
He-he  grin grin grin grin grin
Away with the devil and his hosts of kingdom of darkness, you can't do me anything Baby so let the threats go. Why are you all even quaking and throwing accusations and threats. Are your kingdoms boiling? Abeg make una repent give una life to God and stop threatening humanity!

You can only deceive the ignorant ones and try defeating them with fear. Why don't you all bring the multitude of all of you with shaving stick to come and help me shave kpaa kpaa so you can carry all the hairs through the air grin grin grin grin[b] I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ALL.[/b]
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 30, 2010
OCCULTIST:

@Ivynwa:

In case you think your hiding from us,here are your details as was made known by the Grand Master during our meeting last night

Because of your misconduct we have collected 9 hairs from your private part,you will beg for death and death will not listen to you.

WHAT?? shocked  grin grin cheesy
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by inneedofad: 4:42am On Oct 30, 2010
I wonder why people just believe what others say online to be true words. For all I know, both occultist and ivy were just playing each other to get what they wanted. She was giving believable hard story to get sympathy from him to hasten his help and give her info about the cult while he, just gave her a small info. Just the tip of an iceberg from his cult o.I am thinking that since she was unknown to him he kept the bigger sacrifice a secrete till she really joins. Ivy would have ran nuts and never trust anyone again if she had dug deeper and unraveled more rituals performed by this cult to make money and buy protection. All in all sha people beware of who you nail. Girls watch out. Boys playboy season is fast running out.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by tpia5: 4:57am On Oct 30, 2010
hey wait a minute.

ivynwa what's going on- why are you mentioning my name in that manner.

i'm just logging on now and reading this page.

abeg plz go back and reread my post carefully because i'm not sure i have time to start explaining and perambulating right now.

it seems you misunderstood it.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by harakiri(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2010
@Poster

It's women like you who end up gutted/decapitated/dis-membered all because you have issues with minding your business/keeping your curiosity in check.Whether occultist is real or fake doesn't matter.He NEVER initiated contact with you rather it was your busy-body self that started this whole mess. With the little info that has been posted about you, do you know that a determined and mentally demented serial killer can track you down and gut your intestines? What is with women and curiosity sef? Can you just control your amebo instinct?

Na you sabi. . .

You wey find wetin no find you, go see wetin find you.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by hinduism(f): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2010
If really occultist is a scamer then all the names and pictures are also fake as scamers use fake names and pictures even on facebook,thats why i never post any picture of mine facebook,don't want anyone to use my picture for anything.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by OCCULTIST(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2010
--- On sat, 10/30/10, Gizina Ozidi <ogizina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: PLEASE I WAS JOKING?
To: "Rafikou Alabi" <rafikoualabi@ymail.com>
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 08:40 AM

Why are you threatening me,please it has not come to this,i only use nairaland to have fun,i love life and am young,i know i have made a mistake please forgive me,disregard whatever i have said on nairaland i beg of you.please keep this between us.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by OCCULTIST(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2010
--- On sat, 10/30/10, Gizina Ozidi <ogizina@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: PLEASE I WAS JOKING?
To: "Rafikou Alabi" <rafikoualabi@ymail.com>
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 08:40 AM

Why are you threatening me,please it has not come to this,i only use nairaland to have fun,i love life and am young,i know i have made a mistake please forgive me,disregard whatever i have said on nairaland i beg of you.please keep this between us.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2010
^^^NLD is full of drama grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Tudor6(f): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2010
OCCULTIST:

@Ivynwa:

In case you think your hiding from us,here are your details as was made known by the Grand Master during our meeting last night

Please I'd like to hire you and your Grand Master to routinely shave my pubic hair. How much would it cost?

You see why Africans are daft? If someone has all that power why not fly to the US treasury and Steal billions of dollars but NO, they prefer to Fly across the atlantic to trinidad and tobago and harvest 9 pubic hairs.

Why has superstition so addled our brains
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by bros1234(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2010
I told u guys i love this thread. Pls occultist, ivy and others lets not stop the argument here. lets keep it going.

Which business do i have to sell here this time, ok

FREE IPHONES AND IPADS

http://freeiphonesandtools.wazohost.com/

Keep it going guys
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2010
Tudór:

Please I'd like to hire you and your Grand Master to routinely shave my pubic hair. How much would it cost?

You see why Africans are daft? If someone has all that power why not fly to the US treasury and Steal billions of dollars but NO, they prefer to Fly across the atlantic to trinidad and tobago and harvest 9 pubic hairs.

Why has superstition so addled our brains

Ok this is it grin grin grin grin grin Tudor you are a nutcase, comot hiaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by netghost: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2010
u all should get a life and stop making empty threats

@Ivnywa, Ignore the dude u are bigger cos u proclaim a name far greater than anyother name, believe it or not you point has being taken even by those who fail to admit it

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Any Post Office In Ogun State (sango Ota)????? / Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015? / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.