Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo (47235 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by skyfather09(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
short things..
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by SolarHub(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Money is good
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Americanboy35: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Packing the PDA, we no wan hear stories later o
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Flashh: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wailers will come and nag and cry over this.
Happy purging in advance.

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Opaline: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Let us come together and fry Hollandia Custard because of this wonderful news.

Mtchewww!!!
grin
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by olalekanhq(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cute

Www.cipherguru..com has something special for you
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Tolexander: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Make we talk true, this girl's pussssssssy hear am for Ire poly. Na per second billing she take her pussy do that time

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Beautiful cool
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by JasonScoolari: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Flashh:
Jas...onScoolari, welcome back to the club, brother!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10215776_welcometotheclub_jpeg60846ca1a8e519e10e11814f8cb0da95
Many thanks big brother, I really miss you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by banji1(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2019
cool

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by chikitobabe(f): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Madam no choke that guy with hair biko.
See as the guy dey raise face up.
May God preserve this love till the end of time
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by tope3x(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2019
And what's the good news about this grin

TheGreenLand:
Hater of any good news. shut up, e dey ur body.
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by ofiko123(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one.. They look good together..
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Jorrsh(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2019
cry cry cry cry :'
baba...B ready to give her 6 rounds of satisfaction in bed o..
It's been her hobby doz dayz in poly
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Duru009(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Just hope this one will last in JESUS name. Amen !
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by karashita: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Make we talk true, this girl's pussssssssy hear am for Ire poly. Na per second billing she take her pussy do that time

Who ask you?Enemy of progress undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
karashita:

Who ask you?Enemy of progress undecided
I know sey you follow do that time tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by karashita: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Your name says it all. grin
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by karashita: 4:00am On Oct 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:

grin
Re: Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo by Thimmoh(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
I just checked this message and I don't even know what I was thinking then to post such. I never meant for someone's relationship to end badly and I don't wish for anyone who has found love to end in a bad term. "It will end in tears" was actually a trend then and I foolishly hopped on it. I am not the person I was now so I think it's best for me to delete that comment.
Mercy2006:
I'm sure you don't mean that.Will you jump for joy if that was said to your sister? Haba!!!!! E beru olorun now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) / Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.