Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,644 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development (34508 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2019
SianaMutanqe:
Responsible people don't do BBN,

Why do most people from Southern Nigeria put this Arewa Symbol on their cloths
Once your tailor takes your cloth to Sabo to do tinko, this will be d result

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by AdemolaA2: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Abdul9025:
angry angry sad sponsored post

Be as it may , the post is very true .. the guy is full of wisdom, talent and composure .. the post is not even enough to describe his prowess and abilities ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Hallenjay: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Love892:
Paid advert . Seun stop bin biased. We all know how rude seyi is in the house. Some of us actually watch.

Seyi called Frodd a peasant

Told mercy her entire generation cannot be up to him

Told Thelma her late brother took her wealth.

Called tasha a puta.

Told Ike his weed dealer, will beat him for him. That he will send ppl to beat him in Lagos.

Very uncouth spoilt thing called Seyi Awolowo
misplace self confidence for rudeness, I don't mind u sentiment won't let u accept d fact...
Tell me ur fav isn't rude, from tacha to mercy ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2019
adelaja70:

MAKE I TELL YOU THE GUY COUSINS? OK, I GO MENTION JUST TWO, NO FAINT O.... THE WIFE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND SEGUN AWOLOWO (CLOSE FRIEND OF DANGOTE, OTEDOLA etc) SEYI AWOLOWO IS A PhD holder.
If he had really achieved so much,he won't need to use his relation to Awolowo to win the grand prize. Infact,he wouldn't even be in this BBNaija show that doesn't have any moral or educative lessons but doing shows that have positive impact to the society.
Who knew Davido's father before Davido became a famous musician? Most people didn't.
Even DJ Cuppy, she has made a name for herself and not just "Otedola's daughter".
Seyi should learn from them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by habeesola(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Donexy16:

Has anyone told you how sweet you are
am blushing
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Mtchewwwwwwww
lol, u're so wicked oo
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by SURElee(f): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Love892:
Paid advert . Seun stop bin biased. We all know how rude seyi is in the house. Some of us actually watch.

Called tasha a puta.

Seyi called Frodd a peasant? Then he is stupidly arrogant of him. The truth is the big brother platform is a level playing ground for both rich and boy, so when u get into that house, you are all equal because you are sharing a platform and all its pecks its comes with while competing for the price money,fame and paraphernalia.

Nonsense talk from Seyi that will be his downfall

Told Ike his weed dealer, will beat him for him. That he will send ppl to beat him in Lagos.

Very uncouth spoilt thing called Seyi Awolowo
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by onwubiko(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Spallanzani:

Don't mind that cry cry baby, very irrational dolt. I gave served him in his own coin and he's crying to the mod. Seyi's pepper has entered his eyes.
So with all seyi said to some house mate in the big brother house u are still rooting for him?.. smh

One day, just one day you will receive wost insult than this

Called tasha a puta.

And that day you will realize you are BIG fool for rooting for an asshole like sheyi...... Yeye day smell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by onwubiko(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hallenjay:
misplace self confidence for rudeness, I don't mind u sentiment won't let u accept d fact...
After we will be complaining.... Buhari is wicked, Buhari is employing only his people , all top officials are hausa's and some people are still shouting sai baba or 4x4 while they are suffering and buhari poor governance is clear for everyone to see. You are not different from those ass leakers, just because he is awolowo's grandson doesn't mean he should talk to people anyhow moreover I don't even know his father, nobody knows his father, after he will be disturbing us with awolowo up and down. Tomorrow if buhari say's youths like you are lazy you will start to complain and insult him, now you are here supporting someone that said wost things to people.. Wow what a Youth.. I pray for some people to receive sense in this country ooo..SMH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hallenjay:
Mike is my fav
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Hallenjay: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
onwubiko:
After we will be complaining.... Buhari is wicked, Buhari is employing only his people , all top officials are hausa's and some people are still shouting sai baba or 4x4 while they are suffering and buhari poor governance is clear for everyone to see. You are not different from those ass leakers, just because he is awolowo's grandson doesn't mean he should talk to people anyhow moreover I don't even know his father, nobody knows his father, after he will be disturbing us with awolowo up and down. Tomorrow if buhari say's youths like you are lazy you will start to complain and insult him, now you are here supporting someone that said wost things to people.. Wow what a Youth.. I pray for some people to receive sense in this country ooo..SMH
mumu,wat u just did is not different from wat is happening in dt house. . U just say worse tin to me does dat mean no one wil support u in ur life.. .I know u only read post n don't watch d show to actually hear from d source, hate wit no basis. Isn't a crime to b born into awolowos fam... If u want such go tell ur generation to work towards it n leave me out of it.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by armadeo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
moscobabs:
So Awolowo was a former President of Nigeria?

I wonder oh. The buffon who wrote this crap didn't even research well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by onwubiko(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hallenjay:
mumu,wat u just did is not different from wat is happening in dt house. . U just say worse tin to me does dat mean no one wil support u in ur life.. .I know u only read post n don't watch d show to actually hear from d source, hate wit no basis. Isn't a crime to b born into awolowos fam... If u want such go tell ur generation to work towards it n leave me out of it.
1.My brother I do watch the show and seyi said all that so stop supporting bad things... 2. ��� I think u should Google my moniker (my father's name) not my grandfather's name before you start saying rubish about generation And 3. I don't have any reason to hate him... As a matter of fact I never said I hated him... I
am just saying the fact and making common sense that is not common to some people.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Hallenjay: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
onwubiko:
1.My brother I do watch the show and seyi said all that so stop supporting bad things... 2. ��� I think u should Google my moniker (my father's name) not my grandfather's name before you start saying rubish about generation And 3. I don't have any reason to hate him... As a matter of fact I never said I hated him... I
am just saying the fact and making common sense that is not common to some people.
so if u watch d show, ur common sense didn't tell u wat SEYI says r simple result of the third law of motion.
Action n reaction .Anyhow u take it, I see nothing wrong because all of dem call for it, some of dem even do worst. So it's nothing .
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by olajigaolamide: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
There is no place in the history of Nigeria that Awolowo was recorded as Nigerian President. People writing articles here should be mindful of what they post so that they don't mislead others
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by NoraPibowei(f): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Antoeni:
I Support Frodd , Frodd is Bold ,Brave Humble,Intelligent,Honest,Mature,He is Well Brought Up,And Responsible
And so?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by NoraPibowei(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Seyi is peppering some viewers,let me add Seyi is the most handsome boy in that house,the least handsome that are almost close to ugliness are just Ike with the big never closing mouth (I like him o) and Frodd with the big face and lips.This post will pepper some people.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Seyi is peppering some viewers,let me add Seyi is the most handsome boy in that house,the least handsome that are almost close to ugliness are just Ike with the big never closing mouth (I like him o) and Frodd with the big face and lips.This post will pepper some people.
your definition of handsome is top notch
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Ashley86400: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
adelaja70:

GRAND SON.. WOLE AWOLOWO SON. WOLE IS CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO SECOND SON, SEGUN AWOLOWO SNR IS THE FIRST BORN.
So?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Love892(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Spallanzani:

Thank you my guy, if you check that guy's background, he must be from a wretched family. They hate the rich and affluence for no reason. Seyi's only sin was been born into Awolowo's family. You see them dragging him everywhere.
this one u vnt bin online, did my prayer work fir u?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by LongThickPenis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

But your fav gas body odour, you should be more concern about that
I support Mike not the slutty cunt Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by menatate: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Confidence in every use
We are ready to help and answer any questions.
By your side 24 hours a day > [url=https://www.ufastep.com/%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%9a%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%84%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%8c/]เเทงบอล[/url]
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Grandson Of Awolowo Sets Standards For Youth Development by Decryptor(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2019
SianaMutanqe:
Responsible people don't do BBN,

Why do most people from Southern Southwest Nigeria put this Arewa Symbol on their cloths

Fixed!

Arewa Masters on the fleek!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.