Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

How I Make Over N100k Per Month Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Over N100k Per Month Online (283 Views)

Dollar Arbitrage Business-how Nigerians Make N100k Per Month Online / Earn Over N100k From This Site This December / Forget Fiverr And Clickbank, See How You Can Make Over N100k Weekly From Pukena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Over N100k Per Month Online by YoungBill: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Do you want to learn how to make money online in Nigeria there are lot of time wasters on the internet trying to teach a way to make a million in a month which of course it is impossible.
There are a lot of ways to make money online and I will be discussing three of them in this post.
Blogging
I know you have heard of that kind of online business and maybe you gave up on the way probably you are looking for fast way to make money online but if I may ask,how much have you make now why not learn the rope of blogging successfully.it is very simple to start blogging because it is like going to school,you learn the basics to where you can defend yourself. There are three main ways to make money blogging, throughout display ads, through affiliate marketing and through creating your own products or in a way digital marketing.
Starting a blog is very simple you can read my blog how you can create your own blog for just N2000 a year..it is that simple to setup a blog,at least N5k setup building up a blog is not much considering the profit.Read here http://blogbiz.com.ng/blogbiz-com-ng-blog-the-complete-guide-to-successful-blogging-in-2019/
We also have affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing is the process of promoting someone's product and in return you are paid.thats just simply definition of affiliate marketing, there are lot of affiliate programs you can join clickbank,shareasale,CJ etc but there are some affiliate programs that work well in Nigeria as well,we have Jumia and Konga affiliate program.i make pretty amount of money from just promoting products.yes it is that easy. I have friends that are making more than N200k per month with this affiliate program,it is more than a college degree salary...you can as well read through about make money blogging on our blog for more information http://blogbiz.com.ng/

Creating your own products is the best way to make money online, selling digital content as long as this content is helpful and can solve human problems..for example, there is too much unemployment in Nigeria, then I developed a product on how to make money staying your own room every day. Won't you want to buy..it is that simple

To your online success
Re: How I Make Over N100k Per Month Online by Scored65: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for putting up this content. I have gone through your link and i see that what you teach is just as it is. No flick at all.
The way of building a profitable blog by your system is the easiest I've seen in a while.

Here's my gift to anyone that wants to run a profitable fb ads and make serious money from product they promote online. The link below id for a free training on the topic

/32bHTM1

To Your Success

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fabricator Of Plastic Bucket Machine / Help Needed !!! I Need An Business Idea Worth 5 Million Naira / Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.