Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria (1038 Views)

It Training Centers In Port Harcourt / Myth Related To Inbound Call Centers Services / Django Rest Api - Dropdown Of Countries And States In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria by miitcash(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello NairaLanders:

Blockchain as a disruptive revolutionary technology making waves and people with experiences are on a very high demands.
So it deem fits to make a shift and acquire additional skill to your programming skills. Everywhere on Google, Twitter and all social medias. Individuals and organization are looking for Blockchain developers/Experts.

Nairaland being the largest social networking site in Africa, will be used to reach Blockchain Experts.

On the Comment box. Advertise your Training center if you have any in the following format:
1. Name of Training center
2. Address/location of Training center includes state
3. Curriculum to cover
4. Contacts and Days for the Training

Re: List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria by General0847: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Following this with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria is still backwards in terms of ICT in general. Only a handful know the underlying technology blockchain holds. Well, I don't have a training centre and all that but suffice to say that I am a blockchain developer (Ethereum DApp). I understand the complete pipeline from start to finish. If anyone is interested, I can set up a workshop as required or if you like, a 2 weeks crash course that will go over the theory and practice. As a pentester, we will dive deep into cryptography as well.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria by miitcash(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Download Eventbrite App. Register, Select Abuja . GET TICKET for this event, its free to attend.

(1) (Reply)

Where can I learn R Programming in Lagos? / Why Programmers Love Coffee / Can An App Like Whatsapp Be Built In Nigeria And How Much Will It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.