Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Health Is Precious Yet Not Costly.surviving Diabetic.my Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Precious Yet Not Costly.surviving Diabetic.my Story (309 Views)

Health Is Precious Yet Not Costly.surviving Diabetic.my Story / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Precious Yet Not Costly.surviving Diabetic.my Story by AUSVINS(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2019
[7:57 am, 13/09/2019] +234 703 923 4973: Health is Precious yet not Costly.

Please read this story, your life might depend on it!!!

My name is Leonard Adzape. I'm locally called Tavershima. You'll find me on Facebook as Lenz Adzape. My Schoolmates called me Lenzap.

I'm a Physicist, Management Consultant and Trainer, Health and Wellness Coach, and Senior Pastor of Faith Foundation Christian Centre Ogba-Lagos. I believe I owe you this story.

I lost my mum to Diabetic complications on Dec 5, 2003. My fathers immediate younger brother died from Diabetes related illness in Aug 2010. He had managed it for 12 years. His elder brother(my father), followed soon on Dec 23, 2010. He had managed Diabetes for 40 years, and finally bowed to it at 79.
If you're a Tiv man, my father was HRH J I Adzape, Ter Kwande IV. He was buried on Feb 26, 2011. March 26, exactly one month after my fathers burial, my younger brother Terver died. I returned to Lagos after his burial feeling very sick.

All the signs were there, but I had lived in self denial.
Weight: 122kg.
Frequent urination (polyurineria).
Poor eye sight.
Swollen joints.
Lack of sleep (Insomnia)
Excessive sweating
Funny, pale looking skin.
Low sex drive with the resultant weak erection and quick ejacultion. It was all there. So I went to hospital. And you can guess the outcome. DIABETES! 493mg/dLtr.

If you will have time for me tomorrow, I'll tell you my Diabetes story.
How the medical institutions feasted on me.
How I became diabetes educated.
How I overcame all the challenges that Diabetes comes with.
How I've gone 7 years without one Diabetes pill or diet.
How I conquered Diabetes.
See you tomorrow. If don't see it, kindly remind me. Thanks for reading.

Leo.
[7:57 am, 13/09/2019] +234 703 923 4973: Diabetes Melitus: My Story.

I continue from where we stopped.

At 493mg/dL blood sugar reading, Dr. Anumneze wanted me detained on admission. He asked how I came to the hospital and I told him I drove. He replied with a soft whistle and said he won't let me drive back. I refused and got a dose of subtle threats, but stood my ground. He gave me a long list of tests to be done, these tests alone, with no drugs, cost me N206,000. I repeat, not one tablet given yet.

The results came in. All vital functions were good, except my blood pressure which read 160/130. I was given a sack of drugs in polythene satchets, no names. I recognized paracetamol and Glucophage. And asked the Dr. what exactly each was to do for me, but got no explanations. I thus, began the bi-weekly visits to Ojuelegba, at N8k every 2 weeks. I had paid N20k as consultation fee. They called him a name (Consultant I think) that makes him a SAN of the medical world. Then, the downward spiral began.

Diabetes drugs do nothing to heal your pancreas or help the Mitochondria produce ATF, the fuel of the body; they do nothing to stop arterial inflammation, which is the major problem with diabetics; they do nothing to restore organ function; and they do nothing to arrest the cell degeneration triggered by the body's lack of energy from poor sugar conversion; NOTHING! All you get is elimination of sugar from the blood stream. A deadly process that can kill you in your sleep because artificial insulin does not know when it has removed sugar beyond the tolerated threshold. Natural insulin stops when it has converted enough sugar. That is why you're advised to always keep close a bottle of 7-Up.

N256,000 and three months down the road, I got tired. I was broke, not getting any better, the Dr. and his nurses were beginning to show me attitude, I was needing too many answers and none was forth coming. Finally, at my wits end, I packed my sack of drugs, tied them up and packed them aside. I told God, heal me or kill me. I knew I did not want to go down my parents road. A week after I dumped my drugs, I was led by the Spirit to start research on the cause for diabetes. And how to restore normal body function. What I found and what I did is what I'm willing to share with all who care to know. I will be releasing that on WhatsApp and on Facebook. Its not a forum for arguments, I will answer reasonable questions, and give needed explanations. But I WON'T respond to contentious arguments. Everybody has their rights to live or die. I'll help those who want to live, but I will not engage in debates. The fact remains that;
I'm now a trendy 78kg that doesn't go up or down, even after my monthly 3-day fast.
My blood pressure has stabilized at about 127/86 for the last 2 years.
I've stopped using reading glasses for 5 years running. And I can read a 3 point font.
I sleep soundly like a six month old baby.
I have absolutely no arthritis swells or pains.
No headaches. And no issues in za oza room.
The best part? I eat what I want to eat. No dieting. You can't stop a Tiv man from eating pounded yam! Won't that be worse than death?

Get prepared for a few surprises. Your doctor has not been fair to you.

Let's continue with the lecture tomorrow.

Thanks for staying with me.

Leo.
Re: Health Is Precious Yet Not Costly.surviving Diabetic.my Story by elotajohn1(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Can we be friends?
I lost my mum last year to diabetes

+2348060117551

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Outdoor Play On Children / Staring At Women's Breasts Helps Men Live Longer, Healthier Lives - Study / US- Elevated Arsenic Levels Found In Some Bottled Water Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.