Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos (47027 Views)

Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by winj: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians are learning bad habits from Indians.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by joetem(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stupid contractor, can't they work midnight?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by godofuck231: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Very cute , NEXT!
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
The train itself is just harbouring dick and harry from one city to another especially those who like to transport freely from far distance to another. At the end of it all, they endup dying like a dead pigs. When a law of a country is incapable of handling or controlling critical issues especially the one like this, the country itself is as dead as grave. People will keep having freedom to die not freedom to live while the leaders will keep celebrating jagbajantis. If powerful or strong force is not put in place to bully this so called train hangers, Nigeria may set a new record in another dimension as that of India this is getting too much. Lagos is getting its own urgly face our government sitting in Abuja still feel more relaxing when they have a lot of work at hand only God will help us.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by SolarHub(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh Nigeria!

Check my signature asap
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Since those nuisance won't stop hanging on a train, they already know that they are on a mission to death

Most times those hanging ate the area boys whom their families are done with
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by ezineexpert(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
It is a pity they have lost their lives. This should teach others lesson to desist from this act.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Ehinmola(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Where are the law enforcement agents?. No checks and balances. The NPF ( Railway), do your job by proper policing the train.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Bellfun(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olalan:
I used to think poverty was the cause of this until a case of a man who died with so much cash in his pocket.
The govt. needs to be for effective in stopping people from hanging on the train

A vast majority of them only go up there to smoke weed! If you doubt me,just take a moment to observe them around Ikeja Along.

People endangering their lives unnecessarily.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by fa4oteejay: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
HE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD HEAR WHAT THE CONSEQUENCE OF HANGING ON TRAIN IS TELLING US,

WHOEVER HANGING ON TRAIN WHAT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

I THINK GOVERNMENT SHOULD CHARGE THEM FOR AN ATTEMPT TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good for them. Next time, others will learn from their story
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

You are kidding right?

shocked

I have never seen any of them hold stones. I have used the trains many times, but I am yet to see any adrenaline junkie who has a problem with you videoing them. They even appear to enjoy the attention.

It is worse in India, though. I have not met anyone in Nigeria that is as mad as those ones in India.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by baratech: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hanging on a train? Suicide hungry dem from beginning
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Corroro: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
rip to them, people take too much risk atimes o undecided
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Darnyelx: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
If there are High speed trains no one will have the courage or be tempted to hang.

You have no idea what nigerians can do

cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
na their fault nau. . .which sane society approves hanging on a moving train
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

I have never seen any of them hold stones. I have used the trains many times, but I am yet to see any adrenaline junkie who has a problem with you videoing them. They even appear to enjoy the attention.

It is worse in India, though. I have not met anyone in Nigeria that is as mad as thosle ones in India.
okay,danwo lobi iya okere,oya nettime bring out ur phone to video and tell os wat'z up
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by anonimi2018: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olalan:
I used to think poverty was the cause of this until a case of a man who died with so much cash in his pocket.
The govt. needs to be for effective in stopping people from hanging on the train

The cause is still poverty but that of the mind. Some people are flying with their money and yet someone cannot enter train with his money
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by dfrost: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
If there are High speed trains no one will have the courage or be tempted to hang.

Indians and Nigerians will still hang on a train. Go figure.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by olayinka63: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Though I condemn their action, but they did not died because they hung on a moving train. They died due to an escavator loosing its control. No one is holding the owner of escavator responsible which is bad. If their family challenge this in court, they might get compensation from escavator owner.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Destroe: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why hang on a train? Taking unnecessary risk
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by barinedan(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
See What Their So Called Smartness Caused, Died Why Trying To Avoid Paying Fares, Pls They Should March To Hell
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
The fare is the same for both standing and sitting
I remember when I used to board this train from fagba to yaba
Hanged on the door once,from fagba to agege.my heart just dey skip,be like say I want die that day
Everytime,we go pack ourselves like sardine.
One day I just glue one woman like say like super glue.as she dey try move small,I just dey feel the fat for her breast.tgank God say I dey fast that day.i just dey pray,dey try commot my mind for the thing,before my brother for down go start to dey shook the woman for body.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Vince77(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
On Monday at Oshodi, two men were fighting on top a moving train.

Wetin person no go see.
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Vince77(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbemishile1:
The fare is the same for both standing and sitting
I remember when I used to board this train from fagba to yaba
Hanged on the door once,from fagba to agege.my heart just dey skip,be like say I want die that day
Everytime,we go pack ourselves like sardine.
One day I just glue one woman like say like super glue.as she dey try move small,I just dey feel the fat for her breast.tgank God say I dey fast that day.i just dey pray,dey try commot my mind for the thing,before my brother for down go start to dey shook the woman for body.

Hahaha
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Toseenlove: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh No wonder people gathered there this morning while I was returning home. I saw the Sam Ethnam Soldiers too Viewing from a distance. Previously I even saw the Train stationed at Oshodi and people were still hanging on top. Never knew It has caused havoc at PWD. But Wait.....Which kind useless people dey this country ehn....I must not procreate In this Shithole I swear!!!
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Axadus: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
They think it is fun and been street wise, so much foolishness in the land, what could be more important than life.

After life ��
Re: Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Olalan:
It is poverty sir,poverty of the mind. Infact a lot of Nigerians especially those who are from poor homes but later made a little cash,suffers from it.
I have been broke in my life,I mean pennyless but I was never poor. Nothing I do or say will suggest I am broke. Unless you check my Account balance then.
I think act and do things like I am a multi millionaire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. / Best European Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.