Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl (959 Views)

How Different People Fight (igbos Vs Yoruba Vs Benin) / Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You / Davido Vs Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl by oldsol(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
When davido was dating a yoruba girl, his music was like "she no want designer,she no want ferrari, she say na my love o"

When he met Chioma "my money my body name ur own o"

As chioma begin chop him money, his music "loving you na scam o. Every time wire me money"

Igbo girls

HOW OLD IS YOUR SIMCARD?

I can show you how to recover all the money you have spent on airtime and data since 1999! Find out how you can recover by liking our Facebook page and read our posts there and see HOW
www.facebook.com/solutionproviderteam/
Re: Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl by McRhelax: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lady Lectures Guys On How To Properly Squeeze Breast(video) / How To Make A Woman Happy / Negative Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.