Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Hiring A Writer Does Not Mean You Are Lazy Or An Illiterate: Personal Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hiring A Writer Does Not Mean You Are Lazy Or An Illiterate: Personal Experience (341 Views)

5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / Educated Illiterate (A Poem By Oladoyin Micheal-a.k.a Prof. Mike Breeze) / Lessons From An Illiterate Bookseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring A Writer Does Not Mean You Are Lazy Or An Illiterate: Personal Experience by SOPWriter: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
I have heard people tag those who hire writers as “lazy persons”, but justifiably, this set of people are young and are barely engaged with anything demanding.

With pleasure, I will like to prove them wrong, base on my personal experience:
I am a very busy individual that is usually unavailable for additional task, especially if it is excluding my professional expertise. In like manner, yesterday was so demanding than I bargained for: I attended two different important mini-conferences (in Lagos State and Ilorin, Kwara State). I was one of the organizers, so, my presence was of high value to ‘make it a successful one’. To cut the long story short, the two events ended awesomely and I got my deserved accolades. Moreover, something happened: I was about entering my car (exactly 7:15 PM) when I remembered I have not tasted anything. Obviously, I was so busy, that I even forgot to eat.

In the same fashion, there are some people whose days are always like my yesterday. They are always engaged; flying from one country to another; attending meetings and conferences; proceeding to undergo varieties of field projects. These set of people might need the assistance of a writer to submit an application, research or proposal, especially when a deadline is set. This action does not mean they are lazy, but everyone has his or her own life priority, and it does not have to suit your distinct preferences.

Other reasons include:
Inefficient writing skill.
Mental Illness.
Bad state of mind.
Depression.
Unforeseen circumstances.

Let us learn to look from every angle, and not based on your own point of view only.

SOPWriter (Josh Writing Services).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paradox Of Anxiety / ... / I Live Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.