Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts (56743 Views)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by possibilita(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
This shit is depressing, what will she do if she catches her son getting soapy with that pic in the future? Assuming this guy marries her will he tell the son in the future like "hey son I understand, your mom is really sexy"
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by adecz: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
I thought this was the Nigerian boyfriend!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Lugianostar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Celebrities are just having it wrong about these nudity!!!
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Haylizz: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Nooneonline:
Even u?
Your meme though... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kalixx:
Lol, still under that same comment list, he'll see another boyfriend. cool

And guys, u all shld learn to relax. If a lady decides that going almost nude or whatever is their only way to trend, u guys dont need to get concerned. Just free them to keep displaying their stupiditiy, and watch d fun. Let them just keep losing it, trying to outdo one another.

Men are busy inventing Boeing 747 planes, correcting its errors, improving data mining and machine learning, their own na to deh open nyansh and breast, and then twerk. Then come online to IG and keep refreshing every 3 mins to check the number of comments and likes.

The backwardness of the black race is one thing that annoys me and that I used to think is the lowest, but the stupiditiy of ladies is a generational new low, just when I thought nothing could get lower. undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures_(book)

Hopefully the slur about hiding things from blacks by putting them in books does not apply to you.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by opebiboy: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
International okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.