Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Things I Will Never Miss In The Bbnaija House’ – Venita Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Things I Will Never Miss In The Bbnaija House’ – Venita Reveals (588 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo, Venita win Best Dressed Male, Female at AMVCA Cultural Day (Pics) / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things I Will Never Miss In The Bbnaija House’ – Venita Reveals by Petfadblog1: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Evicted BBNaija housemate Venita has lined out the couple of things’she will miss and and the ones she won’t miss in the house following her eviction on Sunday.
The actress cum reality TV star made the revelation when she dropped by at Opera New NG office during her media tour.
Will she miss Mercy?
Watch the video below to uncover what Venita won’t be missing in the BBNaija house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvVEVjbLNPQ

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/the-things-i-will-never-miss-in-bbnaija.html

Re: The Things I Will Never Miss In The Bbnaija House’ – Venita Reveals by meobizy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Well I don’t miss her, her frustrated look and the way she drawls when speaking.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About The Death Of Dick Long Full Movie Download / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Bbnaija: Nengi Confesses To Ozo That She Had Butt Surgery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.