Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently (435 Views)

Why Social Media Marketers Should Help Themselves / Marketers Needed In Different Parts Of Nigeria / Marketers Needed Urgently To Reach Out To Jumia Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Work from your comfort zone and get paid by ZDC TRANSPORT LTD.
Send an e-mail to: info@zdctransport.com with subject "Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently"
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by RealSolution001: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
carcruise001:
This job will be done from your own comfort zone
Send your:
1. Full names
2. E-mail
3. Phone number
4. Contact address
To info@zdctransport.com

Can you throw more light on the job?
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
RealSolution001:

Can you throw more light on the job?

To market the Services of new e-transport company known as ZDC transport.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by Cocotrendz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Payment method
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by RealSolution001: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2019
carcruise001:

To market the Services of new e-transport company known as ZDC transport.

Nationwide or you must live in a certain place e.g. Lagos?
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Payment method

It is direct into your bank account. First the company will forward to you your marketing contract agreement, if accepted by you, then they will send you your referral code/ link which customers that comes through you will be identified. Once any transaction is done your commission is sent to you immediately. Very interesting thing about their commission is that you keep receiving it monthly as the period of the service rendered to customer last. For example: if there is an agreement to pay you 5% of the total customer's fee and the package the customer subscribed is for 6months, that 5% will paid to you every month for six months. That is why I'm working for them.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2019
RealSolution001:

Nationwide or you must live in a certain place e.g. Lagos?

It is Nationwide. Just make sure you live in an area with internet connection, that is all.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Any other enquiry?
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by myfan: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
I'm a final year student. I need money seriously to tackle many issues. I'm interested in this so far it'll bring money. How is the pay like? Please put me on.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
myfan:
I'm a final year student. I need money seriously to tackle many issues. I'm interested in this so far it'll bring money. How is the pay like? Please put me on.

Their pay is worth better than staying broke @ home or school, they have service packages which you can market for them ranging from N1m-N5m and they give 0.3%-0.5% as commission. They repeat the commission paid on a single transaction monthly as the transaction period last. So indirectly You are receiving a mini salary monthly and huge salary if you make multiple big sales.

Send your name, phone number and e-mail to info@zdctransport.com
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
PLEASE NOTE :ZDC is a Transport company. They render transportation Services Nationwide.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by myfan: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
carcruise001:

Their pay is worth better than staying broke @ home or school, they have service packages which you can market for them ranging from N1m-N5m and they give 0.3%-0.5% as commission. They repeat the commission paid on a single transaction monthly as the transaction period last. So indirectly You are receiving a mini salary monthly and huge salary if you make multiple big sales.

Send your name, phone number and e-mail to info@zdctransport.com

I've sent my details. Please check it.
Re: Online & Social Media Marketers Needed Urgently by carcruise001: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

I've sent my details. Please check it.

Ok. They will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Tax Authorities Warned Against Scaring Foreign Investors / With 5000 Naira U Can Start Your Own Business And Make Double As Ur Profit / Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.