Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Do You Handle Such Neighbours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Such Neighbours (740 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Willy7(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
I need your advice on how best to handle this matter. A friend of mine parked into a neighbourhood some months ago. She said when she parked in, there was no line for drying cloths, and she paid a wielder to make one for her. She kept it at her backyard which is also accessible to other neighbours. But this particular neighbour's wife is fond of washing everyday, while my friend washes one's in 2 weeks. Whenever my friend washes, this other lady comes out to wash and thereby inconveniencing her. Ones they nearly fought but for the intervention of my friend's hubby. Now two days ago the same incident repeated and my friend's hubby wants to remove the line. But my friend is pleading with him to leave it because she needs it. Right now he left it but my friend is really confused on what to do, because that is the only line in the yard and she doesn't want to stop people from using it. She sought my advice.
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Nooneonline(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tell ur friend she is a weakling
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Willy7(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nooneonline:
Tell ur friend she is a weakling
Hmmmm, what is your advice?
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Nooneonline(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Willy7:
Hmmmm, what is your advice?
dats my advice mbok. But is d rope not detachable? After u remove clothe u remove rope. When u wan use am u tie am back.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tell your friend to make money buy washing machine. Wash and dry inside house

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
The answer dey there abeg I dey wash so so day..no dey dry cloth for my lineFacebook

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by thorpido(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
If you can afford it,pay the welder to make another line(what I would do).

If you can't,remove the rope and put them up only when you wash.
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by LadySarah: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2019
It doesnt call for quarrell.
The first tenant at our previous House did same too but everbody used Their line.This is in the situation Where Theres no other space for cloth lines.
Afterall,the new tenant May have planned to put up something like dat but ur friend has put hers already.
Solnn is dialogue so You guys can Come to an understanding.

If You remove your rope,She might put hers and decide not to remove it anymore and then fight You when You hang yours.
Na so public tinz dey be grin grin grin

Brethren hustleoo so You can buy a dryer and live in ur own house cheesy :DAmen

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Esthered: 3:08am On Sep 14, 2019
The couple should save and buy a drier. Then when their income improves, they should move to a better place and take cognisance of laundry facilities till they're able to build their own house.
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by mankettle(m): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2019
If u can't afford a drier. Remove the line. And let them know na u get pole too. If dem like make dem put line on top ur pole on to say dem Wan dry cloth, he no concern u, wetin concern u be say, when u Wan dry cloth u go comot the line wet dey dere, whether cloth dey on top or not, he no concern u. When dem dey dere before, how dem dey take dry thier cloth?
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Since the neighbour's wife is being inconsiderate over something that isn't even hers, your friend should remove the rope, or fence her backyard.
Re: How Do You Handle Such Neighbours by Richy4(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2019
It was the landlord's fault that this whole drama is happening in the first place..U can't just build a house for commercial purposes and deliberately ignore the necessary things needed by the tenants..

Ask the landlord or whoever is the middleman between u and the landlord to provide a line for the premises.. He/she was the reason why this was happening..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Discuss What You're Being Charged As Dowry With Your Parent? / Ways To Find Your Old Friend / Married Men During This Lockdown....18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.