Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her (45161 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Popular Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut have reacted after a Nigerian Lady in Instagram accused him of Impregnating and abandoning her.

Reacting to this, the blogger claimed that it must have been a set up from Instagram blog who broke the news, Instablog9ja in an attempt to blackmail him after he insulted them some days ago.

See his post below

https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com/tunde-ednut-reacts-as-lady-accuses-him-of-impregnating-her/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by KevMitnick: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tunde... Hmmm... Hmmm
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Olalan(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
He's careful not to outrightly deny the lady or intimacy with her........

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Sunofgod(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Women Sha....can slander anyone for a quick buck!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by fergieboy: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Clout chasers

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
HOEloriibu baba werey

See him asking me, if he shipped his prick ���

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by money121(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by ZombieTAMER: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tunde bust a ed nut

12 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by poshestmina(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
This question though!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Local woman is tired. grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by ednut1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
All planned.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Badmod: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
This look scripted to me...
E no kuku concern me before...
After Krest na Limca...This case go trend for another week too...
Those yeyebrity will start standing and falling.
Any lady want to have sex like a rape...lagos only please...
Goodnight my fellow jobless gossippers .

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by PheelzAlmighty: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nuclear reactor grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by imitateMe(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Born the pikin first, make we see if he go resemble Tunde.
My mind dey tell me say na one nairalander wey resemble Tunde you sleep with o...
To use you do ritual dey hungry me.. angry

16 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by MOVIC6: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
This guy jus take style dey come out of limelight....

8 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lmao, lemme run to instablog grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Toroso: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Funny, wonder if this we now get the lady the attention n care he need from the Tunde Ednut.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by MOVIC6: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
ednut1:
All planned.

Brother the reaction was so fast
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Revolva(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ashewo don de find husband to attach with lmfao

Crazy naija hoes

Na so Dem life de always be

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by castrokins(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why Doesn't He Direct His Questions To Aso Rock? Please Let's Endure This Next Level In Peace, Dude.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by iAmViper(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Your own go pass coza pastor
Marlians will fuel your fire

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by iPhoneRepairer: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
She's going to get her fame. She's going to get her customers

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Popular Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut have reacted after a Nigerian Lady in Instagram accused him of Impregnating and abandoning her.

Reacting to this, the blogger claimed that it must have been a set up from Instagram blog who broke the news, Instablog9ja in an attempt to blackmail him after he insulted them some days ago.

See his post below

https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com/tunde-ednut-reacts-as-lady-accuses-him-of-impregnating-her/

Who come ask am all these explanations? Abeg face your kaya. Everybody get the one wey dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by unbitchable(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
He didn't deny knowing her.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Guys should just be careful of some ladies,the way some of them are going about blackmailing their sex partner of rape is becoming crazy,a one night stand and you call it rape and the funniest part of it Tunde cannot not travel out of America because he has no paper so how come,he raped and impregnated you before going back or is it possible to have sex through Bluetooth or sender now? grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Acedave1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
not a crime to impregnate mature girl like her, welldone tunde it shows ur dick is connect to instagram server

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by RexTramadol1: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

D mata wey u see sooooo, e tey wey e starttttt

No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth. Ooohhhhh

If you ask me, Tunde ednut, if dem dey ship prick

Oh, na who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by genq(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gist never land - Tunde don already respond. Something is definitely fishy.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by imitateMe(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
EmmBim:
Guys should just be careful of some ladies,the way some of them are going about blackmailing their sex partner of rape is becoming crazy,a one night stand and you call it rape and the funniest part of it Tunde cannot not travel out of America because he has no paper so how come,he raped and impregnated you before going back or is it possible to have sex through Bluetooth or sender now? grin
Virtual reality na

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Mikora: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olalan:
He's careful not to outrightly deny the lady or intimacy with her........
He denied it, didn't you see where he said he wasn't even in the country when the alleged one night stand happened that did he mail His D to get her pregnant

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by augustine: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:

See his post below

Keep away from all appearances of evil.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Truthbites: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na so Davido nor answer when Dem ask if Chioma get Belle. Tunde we de wait the outcome

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) / Charles Inojie At AMVCA: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Made Everyone Laugh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.