Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) (33731 Views)

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by ciggy000(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
SultanYoung:
I don't no why Africans always shy away from their culture and admire the culture of a white man, to me this bbnaija of a thing will never add impact or morals to the viewers . If am wrong please correct me.
you can't comment on what you don't watch so please stop watching

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Olodo24: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
I'm a Mercy fan but honestly, she needs English lessons. No need to fake a cheap accent when you know you can't be close to getting it right.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2019
drezzyx:
Who is mercy, who is tacha?
Tacha I know because they said she has body odour wicked people.
Tacha d one blasting seyi for non achievement
and her only achievement I know is from black to fair.
Mercy the one don jazzy described as all her pant are all yansh divider.
Mercy The one sucking ike nipples .
What I know is both of them are birds of same feather.
And they both have ass like tipper

What am I even saying self..

You have said it all
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by NigPatriot(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
I feel terrible reading this kind of thrash wen we have real pressing matters

Sadly bro, you had a choice not to open this thread . You even went too far by commenting.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Rasbel(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Lordjb:
Manchester United vs Liecester city grin
Man U that they have gotten

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Mercy and tacha are d true definition of olosho

Tacha is the kind girl you would think messes around but when you get into her world, you would discover a loyal, stubborn and introverted lover girl. The kind that will threaten to poison or stabbed you if you dare break the heart. Tacha has a facade. My fellow village boys know what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by RexTramadol1: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
betterpikinn:
Two useless oloshos

Thrasher and Messing

Messy is the word
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Wendybrown(f): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
betterpikinn:
Two useless oloshos

Thrasher and Messing

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by iamfromlagos(f): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
This aunty with her fake American accent. Her accent cannot be hidden in between the fake American accent sef.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by SirLakes: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

Face your African culture and leave the internet. Get a talking drum to spread your message
Lol grin
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by nototribalist: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wetin mercy fans see for this mercy sef?

She and Tacha dey into ashawoo work before

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Coldfeets: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
SultanYoung:
I don't no why Africans always shy away from their culture and admire the culture of a white man, to me this bbnaija of a thing will never add impact or morals to the viewers . If am wrong please correct me.

You are so wrong.

The correct word is not "am".

The correct word is "I'm".

So your sentence should have read as: If I'm wrong please correct me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Princeton92(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
SultanYoung:

You aren't so wrong N you aren't so right brother!
But I presume you admire these same white men in one way or the other
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Princeton92(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Coldfeets:

You are so wrong.

The correct word is not "am".

The correct word is "I'm".

So your sentence should have read as: If I'm wrong please correct me.

Lol..... preach on mate
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by Legendguru: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) by richPHAROAH: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
all these new annoying english. no be only shades, na sun shades. idiots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies / Download Top Gun (2022): Maverick By Tom Cruise. Free Movie Search Engine / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.