Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid (419 Views)

Age Difference Between Burna Boy And Wizkid / Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] / "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid by johnkanu1: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2019
One Major Question That Has Been On The Lips Of Several Nigerian Music Lovers Has Been, WHICH NIGERIAN ARTIST COULD POSSIBLY WIN AND BRING HOME A GRAMMY AWARD.

However There Have Been Who In The Past Has Bragged About Winning The Award, They Even Went As Far To Mention It On Their Songs, Act Like 9ice, Blackmagic And Skales.

Over The Past Years We Have Had Nigerians Artist Who Have Been Nominated And Few Who Base In Diaspora Win The Grammy Award, Names Like Sikiru Adepojo, Seal, Sade Adu And Kevin Olusola.

With Global Rise And Acceptance Of Nigerian Afrobeat International, With Act Like Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy Placing The Nigerian Music On The Global Map, Topping International Chart, Shutting Down Concert And Also Being Featured With International Artists, One Would Wonder If The Could Possibly Be The First Nigerian Base Artist To Win The Grammy Award.

We Would Love To Know Who You Think Deserve To Win The Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid, Let Us Know On The Comment Section Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8yazEXw-_Y
Re: Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid by nwimo22(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2019
I think Davido or Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid by vibre: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid by BlessedNuel: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2019
All of them are good in their different ways....

It's hard for me to even choose one outta the three

1 Like

Re: Who Deserve To Win A Grammy Award Between Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid by opebiboy: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Kizz daniel. He is better than all of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017” / Toyin Abrahim Was Shocked After Lizzy Anjorin Said This / BREAKING: Ghana Teachers To Teach Sex And Gay Lesson In Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.